🍃Chaoter 25🍃

Start from the beginning

"Saira we are together not only in this world but if Allah wills we will be together in Jannah also InshAllah " .

These lines had touched Aahil so hard that he also want his betterhalf , a life partner with whom he will complete his journey till Jannah.

Aahil didn't believe in useless relationship where you pretend to love someone just to show the world, he was a nerd , a handsome nerd in his collage and university life. Girls use to throw themselves on him. They use alot of efforts to become friends with Aahil atleast but that determined boy didn't give a heed to them and ignore them like they had never existed.

Aahil again concentrate on his better half and with adoration he put her hairs which were hiding the beautiful face of hers behind the ear.

He start to crease her milky white cheeks which have a little hue of pinkish
Colour on them.

Bending his head down he put a small kiss on her head before straightening up and shook Hoorain from her shoulder.

"Hoorain, Hoorie wake up " he patted her cheeks but didn't got any reaction.

Aahil again poke his finger once , twice in her fluffy cheek and finally he become successful in waking her up when he saw a cute frown forming on her face.

Hoorain opened her eyes in a narrow slit , irritation was clearly written on her face but she become scared as she saw Aahil's face nearer to her . Her eyes become wide in horror , her red sleep deprived eyes . She backed away completely and took the comforter in her tight fist.

Aahil who was grinning two minutes ago was now looking at Hoorain in confusion.

"Ple...ase do...n't tou...ch m..e, ple..ase lea..ve me alo..ne. I ... I... am not tha..t ty..pe of gi..rl" with alot of difficulty she said.

Aahil's confuse expression turn in to horror as he fully registered her words.

Controlling his anger he forwarded his hands making Hoorain to cower back like a scary cat.

"Look I will not do anything to you just wanted to give you your medicines . Here look " Aahil showed her his palm on which two tablets where resting.

He gave a small reassuring smile to her as he saw a feeling of doubt in her eyes.

Hoorain with shaky hands took the medicines from his hand put them in her mouth. Taking the glass of water from him she gulp down the tablets.

Suddenly Hoorain still like a statue . Aahil took the glass from her hand and put it on the nightstand before watching her with confusion.

Hoorain run her eyes at every corner of the room like she was trying to find something or more like someone.

Suddenly her eyes stopped at Aahil and she wisper in broken voice

"Dadi jan". Aahil at once understood her inner battle and opened his arms only for her to fall in his warm arms and hide herself in his cocoon.

Hoorain start crying loudly like a baby while chatting Dadi jan after every single second. Her head rested on his chest as she finally broke her all dams today.

Aahil let her cry as he run his hand on her back or sometime patted her head.

After alot of time finally Hoorain's sobbed turn in to hiccups and she detached herself from him feeling embarrassed as she saw his shirt having a blotch of wetness.