chapter 2: new found vampire dragon

My eyes glowed as fire while following the boar. I turned back to my yokai form as I tackled it. Watching it as it struggled when a man watching from the trees. "What do you want" I asked as he growled at me. "Well tell me why are you tackling a boar. What are you and what is your name" he asked I was still fighting the boar. I suffocated the boar killing it as I spoke. "My name is doru and I'm an olmega princess. I was abused and beaten by other males as I tried to escape. When my own pack attacked me and earlier I had a dragon orb as it is in side me" I explained as he just stared at me. "Well the names sesshomaru and it will be lord sesshomaru for you" he said in a very cold voice as I flinched and growled at the thing behind him. I sat down by the boars neck and licked it clean. I strikes the neck sipping as lord sesshomaru saw in amazement. When I finished my dinner I slowlied backed off and turned away. "You will be of some use to me doru" he said as I jump ed in to a branch. "I'm no slave to you lord sesshomaru. I will help but, I have conditions" I told him as sesshomaru just looked at me with cold eye stare. "What are your conditions doru? Sadly to say I might break one of them......"he stated. I did a low growl as my head started to hurt. "One is do not try anything stupid like hugging, kissing, or any forms of emotion. Second don't peep on me bathing or you will die a very pain full death. Ask me any personal questions about me or you die. Fifth I'm fine with you training with me but I will not approve you grabbing on my tail. Now come with me my lord" I said as I lead him back to camp. "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOUR SELF?! WHY WOULD YOU NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS YOU...." The shrimp yelled as I started to get angry as Lord sesshomaru stared at him. "Jaken stop being an idiot" he said as he said he was sorry. As the sun setting along the horision, I was able to come out and walk freely. I sinced that someone was near I growled and did a dragons roar. Demons crowded around sesshomaru as I grew angry. I huffed and growled to make a territorial threat. As I turned in to my dragon and kill most of the demons. While I wrapped my tail around Lord Sesshomaru body. I roared once again this time I spread my wings and tried to fly. Picking my self off the ground but, one of the demons grabbed my leg. Smashing my self to the ground as I threw Lord Sesshomaru out of the danger. I kept on fighting the demons as there blood was covering the ground. I defeated them all as I thought the one I killed but, it was still alive. He stabbed me in the back busting threw my stomach.

-authors note-
I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS DONT GET IT BUT, ITS OK KEEP READING ABD ASK YOUR QUESTIONS NO GROSS QUESTION SO HURRY UP AND ASK AWAY QUESTIONS WILL BE GOING ON FOR ME TOO SO IF YOU DONT ASK I WILL. OK CATCH U ALL LATER BYE.