A way out

Warning- rape.

Author's POV

"Jungkook, no. Please don't." Jimin pleaded to the man hovering over his small body. Jungkook had nothing but hatred in his eyes. And it was so much that, jungkook was even ready to do this.

"Don't call my name." Jungkook snapped making jimin flinch in his spot. And without any warning jungkook smashed his lips on the younger's plump lips. And jimin didn't kiss back, so jungkook forced himself on the younger by sucking and biting hard, breaking the skin apart. When jungkook asked for entrance jimin didn't let him, so jungkook squeezed Jimin's butt with his right hand earning a gasp from jimin, so he took this chance and pushed his tongue inside the younger's mouth, harshly.

Jimin was continuously pushing Jungkook's body off him but it was all in vain. Jungkook didn't have any mercy. Jimin's eyes were now red from crying and had no tears left to cry. His pleas were unheard by jungkook.

"Please don't do this." Jimin said again, voice raspy from all the crying. Jungkook ignored it again and started sucking on Jimin's neck, biting and breaking the skin apart. Jungkook didn't stop even after that, he sucked up the blood that came out of the wound making jimin scream in pain. This was all forced. It was out of hatred and anger not out of love. And jimin was helpless in the captive of jungkook, his strength wasn't enough to even make jungkook shake. So being helpless, he cried. He pleaded but nothing worked. He was feeling disgusting, the same feeling he felt when he was raped before. He never thought he will be in the same situation, again. At least not with the person he loves.

"Please, don't. I am begging you. Please." And this time finally jungkook looked at jimin who was a mess. His eyes were swollen, hair sticking to his head and his bleeding lips, he looked miserable. His eyes had fear, the same fear jungkook had all these years. The fear of losing him.

And seeing the helplessness of jimin made jungkook feel a pang in his heart. But why? Wasn't this what he wanted? He wanted jimin to be scared, wanted jimin to fear him, wanted jimin to feel helpless, then why is this affecting him now. Why? Jungkook had this question in his mind.

He stopped what he was doing and just stared at jimin who was crying silently, covering his eyes with his now free hands.

And jungkook groaned suddenly making jimin look up at him. Jungkook had his hand clutching onto the back of his head. Jungkook was in pain.

"Argh." Jungkook finally let jimin go from his captive as he sit straight up, clutching his head. And jimin just looked at him, confusingly. What was happening?

"It hurts." Jungkook's eyes suddenly started watering, he was crying in pain. And he was helpless. The pain was getting worse by every passing minute and there was no solution to it.

"S-stop." Jungkook said. He had his eyes closed. Jimin was now scared and worried. What is happening to jungkook?

"P-please S-stop." Jungkook stuttered. His tone was no longer dangerous or dominant, he sounded very scared and helpless. Jimin instinctively brought jungkook in his warm embrace. Jungkook was sobbing. He tried to push jimin away but jimin didn't let him go.

Jimin caressed his back soothingly. Jungkook was still mumbling something, but it wasn't clear for jimin to hear.

"Calm down. It's going to be okay." Jimin said ruffling Jungkook's hair gently.