Chapter 35 - Mila

Start from the beginning

I have to restrain myself from climbing him; my core already throbs from the desperate need to finally feel him. But I go on with my plan and kiss my way up each of his legs, my tongue brushing over his skin until I'm faced with his rock-hard cock.

Just the sight of him has me dripping again. Every single inch of this man is pure perfection, made by the gods themselves. I lick my tongue up his shaft, watching him twitch and groan beneath me. "Fuck," Hayden mutters while he holds on to the bars of the headrest, the tie still restraining him.

The sight of him losing control is so mesmerizing and hot that I have to catch my breath, watching how my fingertips run up and down his abs when I gently graze my teeth over his tip. He jerks up again, kicking his head up when I suck him, my tongue drawing circles on him. He shivers beneath me when I suddenly take him in, the size of him still surprising me when it hits the back of my throat.

"Mila..." There's an almost threatening tone in his voice, but I continue my mission.

I'm in control.

He's throbbing against my lips when I suck harder, my tongue pressed against his shaft as I speed up my movements. I don't think he's ever been this hard before, and it just makes me more and more impatient.

The feeling overwhelms me, and I have to stop my movements before I position myself on top of him, untangling the tie from his eyes. He opens them immediately, his pupils dilating as he takes in the sight in front of him. I press my lips on his before he can say anything, drawing him in for one more explosive kiss before I pull back, my finger on his lips as I circle my clit on his cock, drowning him in my wetness.

"Watch," I command, and he immediately follows my order, his eyes focused on his groin when I slowly lower myself, taking him in. A moan escapes my lips as he fills me up completely, and I'm almost afraid to go all the way down with how huge he is right now. But I need more. I always need more. I circle my hips again, letting him explore every inch of me, the sensation already making me breathless. "Oh, Hayden..."

My entire body is electrified from pleasure, but I still feel like I need more, more of him, more of everything. I move up and down, bouncing on top of him, my skin burning while my veins fill with hot, sinful lava.

Every touch, every kiss, every stroke feels heightened, and I have to close my eyes to not explode when he meets my rhythm, getting even deeper inside me with perfected thrusts. "Oh...oh my God!"

When I open my eyes again, I see him watching me intently, his gaze darker than I've ever seen it, flicking from my face to my breasts to the spot where our bodies connect. The way he licks his lips at the sight is all it takes for my orgasm to wash over me. "Hayden! Oh, God." The feeling of his bliss spilling inside me extends my high, and I shiver on top of him, my fingers leaving red marks on his chest.

"Fuck, Mila..." The echo of his growl still fills the room when I fall on top of him, my head resting on his chest, where his rapid heartbeat thunders against my ear. "Holy shit." We're still catching our breath, my hands flat on his chest to ground myself. "Mila, I need to touch you now, please."

The despair in his voice makes me sit up, and I untie him before I lie back down next to him. "Sorry..." I breathe out, but a split second later he cups my face with his large hands, and he kisses me so roughly that my head spins again. "Thank you," I mutter into the kiss.

Hayden pulls back, his cloudy eyes searching mine while his knuckles brush over my cheek when he replies, "I should be the one saying that. That was... I... You..." I can't help but smile at his flustered reaction, but his gaze remains hot and passionate when he speaks again. "I'm speechless, Mila. Actually fucking speechless."

"Is that a good thing?"

"It's a fucking brilliant thing," he answers in his gravelly voice, the sound sending a wave of blood into my cheeks. His deep chuckle erupts in response, his thumb brushing over my bottom lip. "Now you're blushing?"

I join in on his laughter, hiding in the crook of his neck as I try to calm myself, glad there's no awkward atmosphere after this stunt. "I think I needed that," I finally admit.

"I didn't know I needed that until you did it. Where the hell did that even come from?"

"Honestly, no idea. I've never done anything like that, I just...I wanted to try. I feel like I can try with you."

He moves a bit, revealing me from my hiding spot in his neck so he can look at me properly. "Baby...I want you to try anything you want. I fucking loved that, even though it was torturous not to touch you, goddamn was it worth it. Because you're just... Fuck... You're just a goddess when you take control like that."

Another blush creeps into my cheek. I'm so bad at taking compliments.

"I mean..." His eyes suddenly widen. "We didn't even—"

"Oh, no. We're good. I'm taking something now."

He says nothing for a moment, and for a second, I think I did something wrong by doing it this way. Maybe I should've discussed this with him beforehand. "You don't have to do that, you know," he exclaims. "I don't mind, really, and I don't want you to pump those hormones into you if you don't—"

"Babe." I shut him up with my palm on his lips. "I know I don't have to. I want to. I like...feeling you."

The mischievous grin on his lips ignites me again, and I instantly melt against him as he pulls me closer, his lips finding my ear as he whispers, "Well, let me show you just how much I love feeling you like that."