Chapter 35 - Mila

Start from the beginning

"Of course I do."

I smile when I grab the tie I found in his closet, gently lift his head, and then circle the tie around his head.

"Mila..." he growls, and I immediately place a finger on his lips, gathering my courage to follow through with this.

"No speaking."

Hayden nods, and I lean over to tie his hands together before I secure the tie to the bars on the headrest. "Fuck..." He immediately breaks the rules, the despair audible in his voice as he moves his fingers a bit, testing the restraints I put on him.

"Is that okay?"

"That's more than okay, Mila. Fuck," he mutters, a desperate chuckle escaping his lips as I give him a quick kiss and then move off him.

I get out of my clothes and turn around to gaze at the god of a man on this bed, and I wonder...when and how did this become my life?

I'm living the damn dream.

Not wanting to waste another second, I climb back up on him, my lips brushing against his ear as I whisper, "You are so damn sexy, Hayden." I can see how much he wants to speak, his lips parting and closing again as he softly shakes his head. "Good boy." I brush a swift kiss on his cheek before I lean back up. Running my fingers along his jawline, I study every inch of his face as I trace patterns down to his neck, my fingernails grazing his collarbone. "I want you to concentrate on my hands on you, Hayden."

My fingers continue their journey down to his chest, taking in his steel abs beneath me. He shudders when my fingers draw patterns on the edge of his boxers, his skin breaking out in goosebumps. The sight of this man completely at my mercy makes me speechless; the trust he shows me by giving me the power to do this, to let me control him, blows my mind. With all that's happening, it's like I'm out of control in so many aspects of my life. And it's scary. Really fucking scary.

But Hayden takes that fear away. He makes me feel safe by showing he knows what I want and need. And he gives it to me every single time, without question.

As I hold myself on top of him, my nipples brushing over his chest, I see just that. I see how hard it is for him to rein himself in, but he does. "Shit..." He groans as I continue to tease him, his hands now fighting with the restraints. I'm sure he could get out of them if he wanted to, but I appreciate he's holding himself back for my pleasure.

I grip the headrest as I lower my breast onto his lips, and he lurches forward to catch my nipple with his teeth. The way his tongue flicks over the tip elicits a moan from my lips, my grasp on the headrest tightening from the tension coursing through me. "Oh, Hayden..." A growl vibrates from his lips as he sucks on my breast, his tongue furiously working on my nipple, and I rub my center on his body, the firm feeling of his abs working as an accelerator to my pleasure. "Harder." I breathe out the word, and Hayden immediately responds, his teeth grazing over my nipple before he bites into my breast, the sudden pain making me yelp. "Oh!" He pulls back, but I lower myself again before I whisper, "Don't stop, please..."

And again, he obeys my command as he sucks and nibbles my breasts until I'm close to seeing stars. I stroke my clit, emphasizing the shivers my rotating moves on his body give me. Within mere seconds, I come undone on top of him, the intensity of this high making my head spin.

"Holy shit." My voice and body tremble from the fire running through my veins, almost painfully heightening my senses as I move down, my lips finding Hayden's in an instant.

This kiss alone is enough to mirror the arousal in him, his tongue chasing mine with urgency, as if it's punishing me for depriving him of control. But I'm growing impatient. I need more of him. And so I start my journey down south again, my lips grazing his skin, tasting the evidence of my pleasure on his abs as I get to his boxers and remove them in one swift motion.