"I know Becca, I know. I've seen him in this situations before." said Aunt Mame.

"How am I gonna talk with Gulf? As far as I'm being inform by Fiat, if he sees Phi Mew or anything regarding Phi Mew, it can lead him to his trauma back because Phi Mew words really hit him hard inside his head and he falls out of love for Phi Mew too."

"Wait, I will try to talk with him after he gave birth. Is it okay with you, Aunt Mame?" she asked her and Aunt Mame nodded.

"Looks like I can't meet with Phi Tong tomorrow since Phi Mew is coming back and I think we need to leave early, maybe after lunch time. I'm going in first. Thank you Aunt Mame for letting me hear about what Phi Mew feels towards Gulf." Becca hugged her and she went to the room.

Gulf had just finished his shower when Becca went inside the room.

"Errr Gulf, we need to leave after lunch time tomorrow. There's something came up in London." she lied.

"Owhhh, okay. Then, I should pack my belongings now." Gulf want to pack his belongings but Becca stops him.

"It's okay, Gulf. I will do it for you. You just take a rest now. I'm sure my lil twinnies inside your tummy need a rest too since they were excited when we went shopping for their necessities earlier."

"I'm sorry for burdening you with my conditions now. Don't worry, you don't have to look after me after this as I'm going to divorce with him." Becca gulped.

"Who said you're burdening me? If I felt burdened, I won't take you here to meet with Aunt Mame. Stop saying nonsense and go to sleep now. Good night, Gulfie."

"Hmmm, good night too." he whispered. Becca starts to packing their belongings and not long after that, she went to the bathroom and settled herself.

Once done, she layed on the mattress thinking about what she's gonna do with the complicated love between his brother and Gulf. Few minutes later, she fell asleep.

The next day, Gulf was playing with Maria when Aunt Mame approached him. "Here, take it Gulf. I bake it some for you and Becca." Aunt Mame can see the sparkles in Gulf's eyes.

"Stra-strawberry cookies? Thank you! Oh God, you are the best, Aunt Mame! I love you so much!" said Gulf.

"It's Mew, son. He wanted to eat the cookies and he ask me to bake it. You should say thanks to Mew, not me." said Aunt Mame in her heart.

"You're welcome son." Suddenly, they heard a horn.

"That must be Uncle Dim." They both stood up and he waved at Uncle Dim.

"Hi Uncle Dim, sorry bothering you again." Gulf chuckled.

"It's okay, don't worry. Let me help Becca with the luggage naa. You can get inside the car first." he said and he walked to Becca.

"I will miss you, Aunt Mame and don't worry, I will come back here with my twinnies. They need to meet with their lovely grandma too, right?" Aunt Mame nodded.

"And their daddy." Gulf frowned.

"They don't have a daddy! They only have papa and their papa is me." said Gulf sternly.