Intro

I close my eyes after a day of hunting in the kingdom of Oden. I tried to avoid the villages around the cave I live in, but the villagers had decided to come outside even though it was raining. I had to go over them, so I did, they shot the ballista at me but I had dodged them. I was about to fall asleep when I remember what day it was. It was ( Good spooky day name here). It was a day when the villages around the mountain I live in, but all of their unwanted teens are in a big meadow for the dragon to eat. They think it is to SaVe TheIr ToWn. I take the kids to my cave, give them food and lead them to a passageway that takes them to the other side of the mountain range. The kid gets sent to a village nearby. I don't know what happens to the kids, but I give each of them a bone with the dragon and a human carved onto it and tell them, "If you are in need, find the dragon of purple and blue then show them this bone. The dragon will take you here. I will be here at night if you don't hurt the dragon, I will help you." Then I send them on their way to the tunnel.

I stand up and stretch and hop out of the cave, willing myself to turn into the dragon of purple and blue. I feel my body start to pop and shift around, it doesn't hurt; it feels uncomfortably warm or cold. I wait for the transformation to be complete and fly to the meadow. There was a smaller amount of kids than average. I hoped the villages hadn't decided to kill the kid now. When the first person saw me, they screamed. That leads everyone else to start screaming, crying, running around, and generally acting like a headless cockroach. I sigh, dive down to grab the kids. It takes a bit seeing as some are running away and other or pounding on my claws. I manage to catch all of the outcasts as I like to call them. With that, I turned a fly to my cave; next was the hard part. I dropped the kids and ran deeper into the cave, so I was concealed in shadow. Then I shift back into my human form. I quickly throw a cloak over myself. I walk into the light and talk to the kids. Finally, I give them the bone with the carving and show them the way through the tunnel to the other side of the mountain range.