Announements!

First of all, thank ya'll for reading, it really does mean the world to me. A story is only half a book if people aren't prepared to read it. Commenting, voting adding this to your library or reading list (or even just plain reading) really does help out and make me feel very special. So, once again, thank you.

Next, (now that we got all of that sappy stuff out of the way) lets talk future projects/books. I'm not done writing yet! I have a few ideas that i want to pursue but i'd like to know what ya'll want to read.

I've got 4 book ideas/prompts. Please tell me know which ones you would like to see the most.

Book 1: (already exists) 'My new parents' Grace x Charlie, supernatural powers au, Grace gets adopted by Carson and Josh. She finds herself with new friends, a new crush, and a new brother, yet the same amounts of crippling anxiety.

Book 2: (already exists) 'Where am I and who are you?' Wilbur x Schlatt, Schlatt remembers quitting his Job, getting kicked out of his house, getting black out drunk and the meeting the most beautiful guitarist in the world all in one day. The next morning he wakes up in a small, dingy apartment and soon finds out he went home the guitarist. Eventually Schlatt finds out he made a deal and has to pose as Wil's boyfriend for (his family and) Christmas.

Book 3: - - Wilbur x Schlatt, Wilbur gets evicted, after all he is a starving artist. He has nowhere and no one to go to so he packs all his things in his car and drives away. in the dead of night he almost runs over a deer in the forest, this leads to a car crash. he soon finds a small hut.All to soon he finds out that someone is already living there.

Book 4: - - Oneshots/ Requests Book1!1! would this be something y'all are interested in? if so please comment or dm me your prompts.

this poll will close in two weeks or so. expect this to be around the 8. Sep. 2020

I swear if none of ya'll fuckers gimme any feedback imma finna be pissed <3

also it would be much appreciated if any of ya'll wanted to make a cover or just chapter art!!