CHAPTER- 5

𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑿𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Today I decided to take my fratellino (baby brother) to the park. So I made my way to his room and saw him playing with his cars. I crouched in front of him and asked," Would you like to go to the park little guy?" He just nodded cause he is basically mute. I scooped him in my arms and made my way to my car.

After getting in the car we drove off to the park. After I set him down on the ground and he ran off. After searching for him, I found him sitting to a girl no old than 14, I couldn't see her face but saw them laughing and making faces. So I made my way over to them. As I reached them i started scolding Ezra for running away. As soon as I saw the girl I froze because she looked like a younger version of mom. I got snapped out of my shocked state when dhe asked," are you okay? " I replied,"yes, I am fine." Then I stuck out my hand and introduced myself as Alexander King and she introduced herself as Angelina Jolie. After introducing myself, i took my leave and after reaching some distance I took a photo of her.

Reaching home, I saw my entire family in the living room talking and watching movie. I sat down beside my father and said,"I met a girl today" "so what's new, you meet a girl everyday",replied my annoying twin. "She looked a lot like younger version of mom and she introduced herself as Angelina",I replied. This got everyone's attention. Immediately dad asked,"what do you mean?" "Maybe she could be our lost baby because she looks so much like mom and even has your eyes", i replied hesitantly. "Are you sure?", my dad asked. So I showed them the picture. My mom started crying after seeing the picture and that's when we knew we finally found our bambina (baby girl)

𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑨'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I woke upto the sun shining in my face. I groaned and rolled over only to fall on the floor face first. After quickly showering I got dressed in this ⬇️

After getting dressed and grabbing my phone from the nightstand, i quickly made my way downstairs and out the door

After getting dressed and grabbing my phone from the nightstand, i quickly made my way downstairs and out the door. I started walking the 10 minutes walk to my garage where all my babies are. And I forgot to tell you that I'm a street fighter and racer also i am undefeated. My street name is Rose and today I am going tosearch for a place where this shit takes place.So when I reached the garage I put in my pin so that I can open the gate. Then I got on my baby ⬇️

I started driving to the dangerous side of the town

I started driving to the dangerous side of the town. After driving for an hour I found this place called 'THE UNDERGROUND'. So i decided to come and check this place tomorrow after that drove my bike to the nearby mall so that I could get some school supplies. As soon as I got off my bike boys started wolf whistling, i am already used to it so I made my way inside. After getting everything I needed i made my way to the garage after dropping my bike at the garage I started walking to my house as soon as i was in the house my so called parents started hitting, kicking and punching after an hour so they finally had enough. I made my way to my room, i got showered and laid on the bed and was out like light due exhaustion.

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 ❤️❤️