Haki

Okay so im not gonna really follow the canon story so i hope yall r ok with that.

The old man used haki and half of the people in the building passed out, kidd held onto you hand expecting you to pass out aswell but by his surprise you didnt, you quickly realized who the old man was. He was Rayleigh, the famous pirate who was best friends with the pirate king.

You were excited that you got to see someone who met the pirate king in person, you could barely control the excitement.

There was silence for a while since Rayleigh was talking to the mermaid lady, he wanted to take her collar and chains off.
Luffys crew was panicking, they were worried and they expected the collar to explode.

But actually, the collar was ticking and it exploded but camie wasn't injured at all.
Not a single scratch..

You were amazed, "such an amazing ability.."

After a few minutes of talking we heard a voice coming from a microphone outside of the building, it was the marines.

They were asking for us to release the roseward family, saying an admiral will be here soon and telling us to surrender.

Rayleigh and the rookies talked about something but you weren't paying attention,

I was about to leave the building until kidd pulled me back, "you stay here y/n, ill be going ahead" he put his giant hand on my head and grinned.
Luffy and law followed kidd and you could hear them argue about whose going to fight.

You giggled at all three of them and tried to follow them to watch then fight until you heard a mans voice
"Oi! Where do you think you're going?"
You look back to see a green haired man talking to you, Zoro.
"HEY! Dont talk to a lady like that!mosshead!"
"Well i was gonna watch the captain fight with the marines" completely ignoring the blonde dude.
"Let me come along," the green haired man runs up next to you and you both start making your way to the battle.

You sit on the stairs behind the fight and zoro sits next to you.
"You're y/n right?,"
"Huh? Yeah but how did you know?"
"You got a bounty on your head idiot!! and i though i was the idiot,"
"Oh right i forgot,"

———————
From now on all of this will just be made up / not fully canon story line n stuff, since i forgot literally everything about the sabaody arc lol.
—————-
You felt a strong presence behind you but you were too late to react. An admiral had attacked you and now you are under a pile of rubble.
You let out a strong gust of wind to get out from under the rocks and you backed away getting ready to fight.

"HEY Y/N DONT YOU DARE FIGHT HIM!! YOULL LOSE!," you heard kidd yell at you while fighting his own fight.
"WHAT NO!" You yelled back,
You definitely pissed him off because he quickly won his fight and picked you up princess style and ran off.
"I said to not fight y/n! You're going to get hurt idiot!"
"AY WHO U CALLING IDIOT!?" You snapped banging on his chest and swinging your legs.

While kidd was running you got attacked by the same admiral but from far away.
You somehow managed to jump infront of the attack to protect kidd while using your devilfruit as a shield, though you still took a lot of damage.
You got hit right in the stomach.
And then everything went black.

TBC

hi yall im back from the dead 😻
Play yttd please you wont regret it