Strawhats?

Y/N P.O.V

Iku smiles brightly he's  like a ball of sunshine. Just the cutest!

We continued to go to the most crowded place we could find and we found a theme park?carnival?
There was so many people there!

Nobody's POV

"I heard that straw hat luffy and his crew are in Sabaody now,do you think it's true?"

"Nah I bet it's just some rumor, He wouldn't just show up out of nowhere, we haven't heard of him since the war in Marineford"

You over heard people talk about Straw hat luffy,
(Italics are things you think in your head)
straw hat luffy is here!?"
Maybe not, bet it's a rumor
You were kind of disappointed about that, you really wanted to see Luffy and his crew, they seemed interesting.
You catch up with Kidd and his crew again
"Where were you!!?" Kidd aggressively asks
"Something just caught my eye!" You reply
"Tell me if you're going to check something out, you never know what could happen if I didn't know!" 
"Yeah ok" you replied not really focusing on what he's saying to you, instead you looked at all the people and unusual things on the island.
"Where are we even going?" You asked kidd walking beside him.
"You'll see, we're almost there,,I think.

Eventually you get there with the crew "I thought you said we were almost there, my legs hurt so much from walking!" You complained.
"Well you got it hard don't ya?" Kidd replied back to you.
"What is this place anyway?"

T B C

Authors note

Okay so I need to ask y'all something
So whenever a character is talking should I do it like this
Example a.   "Hello!" You greeted
Or
Example b.     You: "Hello!"
Please pick a or b :,)
Byee!! Also sorry for barely updating this I don't really have time to update it that much.