New Friend?

Y/n POV
I jump on one of the marine ships while Kidd jumped on the ship next to the one I was on. We both defeated everyone on on our ships and then we tried to find valuable things.

Nobody's POV
"Did you find anything?" Kidd asks y/n
"Yeah I found a map and a letter." You reply to Kidd while giving him the map and letter.
Then you both go back to the ship since the rest of the crew also defeated everyone.
"I wonder where the captain was, it couldn't be a ship without any captain.." you question.
"Yeah.." Kidd agrees

Then you hear a door closing on the ship though the whole crew was already together and it wasn't windy at all.
"What was that?" You ask looking at the door behind you.
"What was what?" A crew member asks
"The door closed..."
"I didn't hear anything"
You start walking towards the door and opened it, you see a little boy in the kitchen looking like he was trying to hide behind the table.
"A kid? What are you doing here?"
You walk up to the boy and sit him down on a chair.
"Are you okay? What's your name?"
You realize he was wearing a marines captain uniform.
"Why are you wearing that?" You ask

"W-Well it's because I'm a marine captain of course! My name is Ikusaba but call me iku a-and yes I'm fine!"
The boy had shoulder length dark purple hair and his eyes were big and also purple,you thought he was a very cute little boy he looked like a very shy type of child he looked around 10 years old.
"How strange!! That's impressive though!!" You were amazed that a kid could be a marine captain, he didn't look very strong though.
"T-thank you lady"
You pat the boys head and give him a bright smile.
"No problem Iku"
He blushed a little and gave you a small smile.
"But one question..how are you a marine captain?"
"I'm pretty strong, even though I don't look it..  I am"
You and Ikusaba got to know eachother a bit more before you invite him out to the deck to ask Kidd if youse were allowed to take care of him until the next island.
"Hm ok"  Iku accepts as he jumps down from the chair and walks beside you holding your hand.
((Hh Iku gets all my uwus))

You get to the deck and the crew was there.
They were looking at you or more like the small child hiding behind you.
"Whose that?!and why is he wearing that?!" Kidd walks up closer to you pointing at the small boy not giving you a chance to start speaking.
"I was about to introduce him"
You pick iku up in your arms
"This is Iku, he's a marine captain he's only a child so I think I'll trust him" you smile brightly.
Everyone looked at you confused.
"Trust a marine?!"Kidd bursted out
"He's only a small child!" You argued back
"I don't care! He's still a marine!"
"Kidd lets just take care of him until we get to the next island! PlEasEee!!!"
"WhAt NO!"
"What?WHy? Where else will he go?"
"Throw him overboard!"
You gasp "WHAt are you CRAZY!? We're going to take care of him I don't care what you say !"
You walk off to you room with Iku still in your arms.

"Sorry about that Iku" you apologize
"N-no it's okay I should be the one apologizing!"
"Hm are you hungry?"
"Well yeah a little bit-"
"Alright let me get you something to eat in the kitchen!"
"Oh o-okay!"
"Wait here"
You leave your room to go to the kitchen.

// Ikusabas POV//

I never thought a pirate could be so kind and caring. I thought all pirates were coldblooded killers and they didn't care about others. But she's not like that. Maybe it's because I'm a 10 year old child that looks weak. I shouldn't trust people like that..

Y/n walks in with a tray full of good.
"Sorry if I took long I didn't know what you would like."
"No need to apologize, I'm not a picky eater"  I replied
She brought me all sorts of food!
Meat,rice,sushi,bread,fish,curry,fruit and vegetables!
The tray that held the food was huge!
Y/n put the tray in the bed and then sat down at a desk and started to write something
"Enjoy your food!"