Marines

After breakfast you and the crew all decide to play some stupid games that bring back embarrassing moments. You start feeling a bit tired so you go to your room to pack up quickly since you are leaving soon. "I'll miss this place." you say while sighing. "Then why don't you join?" A voice asks through the door. You quickly turn around a bit startled. Kidd walks in your room "or stay longer?"
You take a deep breath and smile a little "I think I've stayed long enough, I heard we are going to stop at an island tomorrow morning so I'll get off the ship till then."
"Hmph fine, then do you mind if I spend the night with you?" Your smile grows wider "Of course!" You hug him with your legs around him. Kidd blushes a little and hugs you back.

Kidd helps you pack up.
"This is nice"
You complement the piece of clothing.
It was a grey and white breast-band
(It's what Nami wore in Fish man Ísland and punk hazard I think but different colors)
"WHAT NO THAT BARELY COVERS YOU!!I DONT LET YOU!" Kidd shouts while pointing at it.
"Relax I can wear what I want Kidd you don't own me"
"No you can't"
You ignore Kidd and still put it in your bag.

-Time Skip-

You finish packing thanks to Kidd's help.
"Thanks Kidd your a life saver!"
"If you wore clothes that actually covered you I think I would save your life even more" Kidd mumbles loud enough that you could hear him.
"Your just jealous Kidd."
Kidd blushes a little "I'm not jealous I'm just making sure your safe from all those disgusting perverts."
"Riiiighhtt!" You answer back while lying down on his lap and closing your eyes.
"Let me rest here for a little" you say softly.Kidd smiles softly as he brushes you h/c hair.

Kidd's P.O.V

Y/n 's hair is so soft when I touch it it gives me butterflies.

I hope she finds someone who will take care of her when I'm not there. Even if they are my enemy, all that matters is that's she's safe and happy.
I'll really miss her though, it's like the crew is incomplete without her around.

  -End P.O.V-

A loud bang on the deck shocks both of you and you sit up hitting your head agains Kidd's chin. "Oh my- I'm so sorry" you apologize trying not to laugh.
"Don't worry, the thing we should be worrying about is what that loud ass bang was."
"Let's go check" you get up and start walking to the door till Kidd stops you by grabbing your hand. "What?" You ask. "Let me check first"
Kidd walks in front of you opening the door and you peek from over his shoulder.
The ship was getting attacked. There was smoke everywhere and half of the deck was ruined.
"Y/n you stay here I'll be quick"
Kidd said quickly and ran off to help his crew.
"Do you think I'll listen to you" you mumbles to yourself.

You run into the action and activate your devil fruit powers. "WIND CANON!!" You put your hands in a 'W' shape and a strong force of wind comes out of your hand. It deflects four canons and most of the smoke is gone now. You smile widely feeling a bit proud of yourself. All the ships that were attacking us are finally visible. There are four marine ships.

You stretch getting ready to fight "let's see if I can still fight" Kidd looks at you and smiles and then you smile back.
-
-
-
-

TBC