Meeting Luffy

Sabaody was so beautiful, you never saw a place like it, though you saw some terrible stuff that you wouldn't see at home but when it come to scenery it wins.

You went to buy foods you never saw before and tried things you never tried, you were seriously amazed by how theres so much to do and how u didn't get bored so easily.

After 1 hour you decided to go home since you told kidd you'll be back before the food is ready.
On your way home you saw the strawhat boy again and he notices you aswell,
"HEYY ITS YOU" he yelled while walking toward you waving.
You didn't know how to react so you just smiled and waved. "Hello, strawhat" you awkwardly greeted.
"You're the one whose with kidd right?"
"Yeah thats me,"
"Thats cooll!!"
You quickly began to be less awkward around him and talk to him more, he's very easy to talk to.
"Im going to laws submarine, thats where Kidd is right now if you wanna come?"
"Sure!!" Luffy excitingly said

While on our way to laws submarine me and Luffy talked and we surprisingly had a lot in common, we both loved eating and we both accidentally ate a devil fruit when we were younger. You learned that Portgas D Ace was his brother and you told him about how you knew Ace through Whitebeard.

You and Luffy finally get to the submarine and you opened the top letting Luffy in too, "I'm homee and i brought a guest." I loudly said and I could hear Kidd come towards where i was. "WHO?" He exclaimed running to us in a red apron and once he saw Luffy he didn't know how to react. "Heyy kidd!" Luffy excitingly said "you look great in your apron" i laughed

Kidd annoyed turned around not ready to deal with Luffy, "why did you bring him y/n?" "Are we not allowed to have guests?" Before Kidd could reply Law comes from the other room with only pants on and a towel around his shoulders. He smiles at you "Hello y/n" he greeted "Hi Law, i brought a guest i hope you don't mind." "I don't mind," you smiled back at him and you could sense how annoyed Kidd was starting to get.

"I finished dinner so come to the kitchen to get your food, and the strawhat can eat with us too." Kidd said turning around not showing his red annoyed face.

A/N

hii everyone sorry i havent updated this is so long! And sorry if this barely fits in with the previous chapter im not bothered to read over it 💀 thank you for 12k reads im so shocked !!