Chapter 5

Theodore at the media 😁

THIRD PERSON POV

Seated in the love garden was Theodore and his new friends. It was almost the end of the last period and they were all free. Ola's high pitched laughter could be heard from a distance. She laughed to a joke that Zion told.

"That reminds me, Theodore we didn't get to know you well." Zion started. "You know, after what happened." An uncomfortable silence filled the area they were seated at. Their gazes on Irene who typed away on her phone with her air pod probably listening to the lasted jam or so they thought.

"I'm Theodore Oyedele-Thompson." Theodore said to break the silence. "That names sounds so familiar." Zion started stroking his chin in an attempt to remember. "Bernard Oyedele-ThompsonOyedele-Thompson." Kiki helped him out looking up from the novel she had been reading.

"Oh yeah! The former governor of Lagos state." Desmond added. "Any relationship to him?" Zion asked with an arched brow.

"He's my father." Theodore replied them and Ola squealed. "I'm not surprised, It is said that his children are very good looking." She said in between fits of laughter. "And that man has mad money." She whistled.
Theodore chuckled dryly "Yeah, but I don't like the whole attention attached to it. I'll prefer we keep this between us."

"That's cool." TY added. "But your surname gives you away already." Desmond said. Theodore shrugged "Yeah."

"Oh yeah, TY also said you dance pretty well." Osaze said looking away from her laptop that had all her attention the whole time. Theodore sighed softly. "I don't dance anymore."

"Why not?" TY cooed earning a few snickers from the other guys. "No reason. I just don't dance anymore." he replied with a shrug. They decided not to push it and let him be.

They talked for what seemed for hours but in reality it wasn't even up to an hour. Irene sat chatting away on her phone not paying attention to the conversation her friends were having.

The love garden became very empty and they were the only ones left but they had no clue because they were so engrossed in their conversation. Theodore clicked well with everyone except Irene and he was glad his new friends were cool.

"Good afternoon Seniors, The principal asked me to call all the prefects for a meeting." All eyes shot up at the petite student that spoke. She seemed a bit terrified but stood her ground. "We'll be there soon." Desmond responded for all of them and they girl scurried away.

"Theodore we have to go, we'll catch up later yeah?" That was Desmond. Theodore nodded and they did a bro handshake and hugged. The rest of the guys said their goodbyes to Theodore except Irene of course.

As soon as they left, Theodore took gentle strides to the parking lot where his designated driver parked his Toyota Rav4 2020 model.

                              •••••
Walking into the massive building, the only sound was the clicking of Theodore's shoes against the marble floors and the gentle clicking of plates.
Theodore made his way to the large dining hall where his mum was busy dishing out lunch and the servants running helter skelter doing one thing or the other.