Chapter 33

That's Irene at the media. She's putting on Theodore's hoodie 🙈😊

IRENE

I couldn't help but smile as I recalled what went down on Saturday when we got to school.

I got to school pretty early on that day because I wanted to speak to the principal about tutors I was to get for Ivy and Rowland.

I was returning to the SS3 block and I met Theodore on my way, he was just arriving at school.

Right there in the middle of the block, he hugged me. I was in total shock because I didn't expect it. It didn't matter to him that people were staring.

When he pulled away, he smiled at me. "I hope you feel better now." He asked and I returned his smile.

"I feel great."

It was so sad that Osaze was not present in school to witness it.

Ever since then, Ola had been asking about my relationship with Theodore.

"Are you two secretly dating?"

"Do you like him?"

And so many other questions I'd rather not tell.

"Why are you smiling?" Eugenia's voice drew me to the present and I turned to face her.

"Focus on creating an Instagram account for Ivy joor." I replied her. She only shook her head and got back to what she was doing.

It was Thursday and just a day from Ola's birthday. Kiki and I went to her house everyday after school since Monday. I was already supposed to be there but I had things to do at Irene's essence which involved a photoshoot.

Ivy was seated in a stool adorned with diamonds and a pretty sundress as the photographer took several shots of her while Eugenia who was seated beside me was helping create an email and Instagram account for her on her new iPhone.

Rowland sat beside Eugenia playing a game on her tablet. Staying with the kids had been so great, I enjoyed their company so much and I didn't regret having them at home.

Everyone loved them too. From Mayowa to the workers and Eugenia and even my Mum. She adorned them and I was grateful for that.

"What's the username?" Eugenia asked.

"Official Ivy Rogers." I said not looking away from the potential model having a photoshoot.

"Y'all be having dope as fuck names. Irene Coker, Ivy Rogers, Sophia Williams and look at me with Eugenia Idara-Obong Mfoniso."

I chuckled shaking my head. Eugenia was just too much.

I glanced at my phone screen, it was already some minutes past four, I was supposed to be at Ola's house.

I got up and stretched a bit. "When the photos are ready, send them to me and make sure you upload it on her page too. I have to go now, tell the driver to take Ivy and Rowland home when they're done."

She nodded. I gave Rowland a peck on his cheek and with that, I walked out of the building and to the car where my driver and bodyguards were waiting. I didn't have to say a thing to Ivy, she was working and I took work seriously.

➪➪➪➪➪

I walked into the house. It had a quiet feel to it. I guessed it was because Ola's parents were still at work, her eldest brother was away as he was serving and her immediate older brother, Uchendu was probably out or in his room.

I decided to go to the kitchen to get myself some water to drink before I headed upstairs to Ola's room.

I met Kiki as I walked into the kitchen, she had her back to me and she didn't move when I walked in. She probably didn't even notice I had walked in.