Funny Story

So, hey guys! I'm back real quick! I'm not dead or anything but my emotions are. Dead the other way! How about that!

I would be having a mid-life crisis but oh wait the thing that dies was emotions

I would be having a mid-life crisis but oh wait the thing that dies was emotions. So now I'm stuck in this infinite limbo of feeling empty on the inside while feeling like something is missing or out of place with me.

Anyways before I went on my little bird walk, I said I had a little funny story to share.

So I was on the Wattpad frontpage looking for more good RWBY fanfics to read until I decided to check something in profile. And right before I check it I thought 'I would freak if another person read my stories," and lo and behold when I clicked that profile someone did actually read my stories, my first Something Green went from 7 to 8 views. Needless to say, I went ballistic for a second before my emotions quickly remembered that it was supposed to be dead. 

I'm okay there nothing wrong with me... right?

But thanks for the views anyway!

Also, I have another thing to tell you guys.

For the past week, I've been having a dilemma, so I originally used Wattpad when I accidentally stumbled upon it while on my crusade through the internet for more entertainment. I originally used it to read dragon isekai fanfics before Wattpad forced me to make an account to continue to read. So I did and one thing leads to the other and here I am re-write my stories to all you guys. I had previous written all of these on my Google Doc but always wanted to share my stories with people. So, of course, it didn't take long for me to see my opportunity. 

So this is my dilemma when I originally started to write over my stories I started getting big into RWBY fanfics, and that where I ideas started to explode. I have so many great concepts but when I started writing I only planned to keep it professional somewhat so now what do I do? 

Original Works are stories that are my stories, with my concepts, plot, characters, settings, and all.

Fanfictions are to take a pre-existing story and modifying it to add one idea into it.

I couldn't decide so I ask you guys if anyone is out there I ask of you,

VOTE TIME!

Would you rather:

Have me just keep writing my original works and keep it somewhat on the professional level,

or

Have me include my fanfic along with all the works I'll be putting out in the future,

Note: Yes this is the first vote just leave a comment next to the one you want and I'll see later,

Note: Do not fear I'm not those kinds of fanfic writers who put F**KING harem into their fanfics let alone romance. I really can't work well with romance since I hate the drama that comes with being in a relationship. Like just look at this meme I made:

So you're in safe hands I promise.

And with all that said I have many other stories I want to bring over to share with you guys, I'm currently writing the second chapter of Something Green and I'm adding a bit more to chapter one. 

And one of you who might be reading this might ask "If you already wrote these stories, then why is the updating so slow?"

And to you, I say "Well almost all of my stories and concepts were written back in 2016," so of course the written, dialogue, and ways some scene play out are incredibly rough and that not even include all the spelling errors I would have. With so many years that had past of course, I as a person will grow and improve not only the ability to write but the way I think. So I have so many new concepts and ideas to add along with everything else I might as well be starting from scratch. 

Also, I'm still human, I still suffer from things like writer's block, procrastination, lack of motivation, and more. So to any of you reading this just please understand why I won't be able to churn out an update daily.

But with that said and done I did tell myself and maybe you guys too (idk) that if I get more than 5 views on Something Green or if I reach Ch 3 I would put up a new story so I want you guys to decide,

VOTE TIME!

Which should be the next story?

1.Talios:

This story is about how a high school boy and his entire class were swept away into another world where their souls were placed in the Ataliens, an ancient war machine of a forgotten era and scattered across the world.

2.Beastiary:

A girl who is a monster biologist enthusiast who sets out on an adventure to document all monsters!

3.The Peace The War and The Dragon:

The story is about a boy who was chosen to save another world that has been strife in a meanless war, in the body of a dragon, and the power of music shifting.

4.Demon Lord 303:

A story of an agent of the UBC, on one of his many lives he lived as a mighty demon lord who brought peace and prosperity to the world of all races. Upon his death, the man, instead of being taken to another world was reincarnated back into the same world as a skeleton with all the knowledge still intact. The system of the UBC had been compromised causing destruction throughout the multiverse. The man once known as the ultimate demon lord most restore his kingdom once more and find out "what the nine hells is going on?!"

5.Defective:

A man awakes to find himself in a strange place, the walls are dark the hallways are lined with many doors, and the structure is like a complex labyrinth. But the man isn't alone horrors of all shape and variety stake the halls and corner of this godforsaken place to hunt not only the man but all who found themselves equal trapped. 

6.Interesting Situations:

Die, Live, Learn, and Die again is all that the man knows. He doesn't remember who he is, where he comes from, or how he found himself in this mess. All he knows is that he must use his every witts to escape the sick game of death and learning, with each encounter becoming an ever-increasing difficulty.

7.Valtor:

Follow the adventures of three friends as they go on a fantastical adventure through a fantastical world.

8.Aversion:

Titanious beings of all shape and size had touched down upon Earth bring their wrath down on humanity and nearly driving them to extinction. Now the humans are scattered in small underground or mobile cities and the titians roam freely across the world unhindered by none. But humans the ever curious and resourceful they discovered that consuming the blood of a fallen titan would grant the consumer incredible abilities. However, the process was long and painful often resulting in the consumer's death, insanity, or even turning them into lesser monsters. One boy who his life strips from him by the titians swore to kill every last titian that walks on the surface of the Earth.

9.TRAQ:

The character is a juvenile alien of species that looks similar to raptor with incredible intellect, so much so that they can talk telepathically. Follow this little one as he explores his environment encounters other creatures and makes contact with human explorers. 

10.Mythos:

The story about 4 brothers who came upon a giant obelisk called the shard of the "Rift" now the brothers are stranded across many dimensions. Follow them on their epic journey as they make their way across the dimensions to reunite and get back home.

Note: Leave a comment on which story you want,

Well, that's all I have for now bye! And remember Happy Readings!