"You choked me in the room that night remember.." I told him as I recalled the day that I gave him a lap dance. His eyes flickered with rage as they stared into mine and I started becoming nervous.

"If I remember correctly Emilia, that was three fucking weeks ago. This looks like it happened recently." He fired at me and his voice was booming with anger but he held a calm composure.

I didn't know what to say or do. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out and I felt my eyes burning with tears. I quickly scooted off of him and I stood up from his lap as I began to leave. He grabbed my hand and my eyes locked with an angry Carlos before I slowly turned to look at Vincent.

"M-mr. Fontana...please just let me go.." My voice quivered and his head cocked to the side a bit as he released my hand. I quickly ran out of the room and Carlos' eyes followed me as I left.

I ran into the dressing room and grabbed my bag and keys and I ran out to my car. On my way out, I tripped from my heels and my face smacked hard against the floor.

"Stupid fucking heels!" I sobbed out as I pushed myself back up and unlocked the car. I got inside and looked through the rear view mirror to make sure that I wasn't being followed and I locked the doors.

Wiping away my tears, I pulled out of the driveway and began making my way back to the house.

-Vincent-

Staring at her retreating figure, I couldn't help but feel angry. There was no hiding the fact that it was a mans hand print around her neck and it sure as hell wasn't mine. Either she was fucking somebody other than me or someone fucking put their hands on her.  I hoped it was the second option because if I find out it was the first option, all hell is going to break loose and I'll start by showing her what being mine exactly means.

My eyes fell on Carlos who had been staring at her before she even left the room and I leaned forward, resting on my knees. Narrowing my eyes at him, he didn't notice and he just turned his attention to the half naked whore sitting down on his lap.

"Why are you staring at her Carlos? Is the whore sitting on top of you not good enough?" I spat angrily at him. He turned his attention to me and jolted nervously.

"No Mr. Fontana..." He told me and I clenched my jaw together. My eyes twitched as I thought back to the visible bruise of a hand print around her neck. I stood up from the couch and everyone's gaze fell on me as I stared down at all of them like they were fucking scum.

"I'm going to start putting bullets in people's fucking heads if you puttanas don't get out of this fucking room within the next five seconds!" I yelled at them and they quickly scrambled to get off of their laps as they whimpered and ran out the door, closing it behind them.

"I thought I made it very clear that nobody goes near Emilia except for me... so who the FUCK put their hands on her?! Hm?!" I yelled at every single man in the room as my fist clenched at my side. I was burning with rage.

They all stared at each other quietly and looked around the room as they waited for someone to speak. My patience only lasted so long so I pulled out my gun from my slacks and aimed it at the first person I seen.

"One of you better start fucking talking or else that pretty little walls going to become painted with Gio's blood." I growled at them and Gio put his hands in the air like he was so innocent. Nobody in this room is innocent.