"Just think about it, Georges!" Philip reprehends him, "It's been almost two weeks since he or his legion of stupid heads tried anything."

"... And this is a bad thing becaaause?"

"It's heck suspicious!" Philip whisper-yell, grabbing both of Georges' shoulders and shaking it

"It's heck suspicious!" Philip whisper-yell, grabbing both of Georges' shoulders and shaking it. "Last thing I know we dropped that beehive over them, made about 40% of the soccer team unable to practice for days and I bet they are mad at us for that. They must be plotting something... I can feel it."

"Ooor..." Frances says and both boys turn towards her, "They finally realized we are grown-ups and was about time to stop this stupid thing."

They fall in silence before cracking into laughter at the same speed.

"No, no, but for real now," Frances takes in a shaky breath, trying to stop laughing, "I don't think we should worry more than usual."

"I agree. They don't have a reason to be 'plotting an evil scheme' against us." Georges says, making quotes with his fingers into the air. "The beehive wasn't even that bad, we already did worst."

Frances quickly hesitates, faster than any of her friends could notice. "Perhaps Philip might be right. What if my threat pissed Lee for real this time?" She thought but quickly blinked a couple of times to brush it aside.

"Right. And we should get going. I can't get late again or Mister West is gonna come over all 'LAURENS, TO MY OFFICE! NOW!'" She imitates the college principal's voice and mokes his posture, hunching her back and making a grimace, and the boys laugh along before the trio walked into the building.

"I think you're overreacting, he's actually kind of nice." Philip says.

Frances scoffs and rolls her eyes, "Maybe with YOU. He freaking hates me. Since day one he wants me out of this place, but I ain't gonna let him win. UH-UH! I'm gonna make him sign my fucking certificate when the year is over."

"Oh yeah? Then I hope you can find your way to class in time without us and not getting lost, because here is where we part!" Philip jokes with a smirk and Frances pushes his face back as her cheeks get red.

"Shut up! It was only that once..." She grumbles the last part, granting more laughs from the boys.

"See ya later." Philip waves with a smile and both he and Georges take their separate way towards the other building while Frances stood behind. She sighed after they turned, starstruck by Philip's charming smile, before she kept walking straight.

Frances was just a corridor away from her classroom when a presence started to walk beside her. She looked to the side with a small grimace, which only grew when she groaned and rolled her eyes violently back once she took knowledge of who was there. "I thought I told you to leave me alone, Lee."

"You've never said that." He smugly replied with a shrug, both his hands behind his back as they kept walking.

"I said I was done with your shit and would beat the hell out of you next time we see, it's the same thing." She grumbled, her eyes scanning around to be sure no one was looking at them. Luckily, the few people far from them weren't paying any attention as they minded their own businesses.