(Request) Dance - Sirius Black Part 2

Requested by: GryffindorBlack

Imagine: And I was hoping for the plot to be that Marlene McKinnon, Miraal's sworn enemy, tells Sirius that she's going to the ball with some Slytherins. When Miraal finds out that Sirius and Marlene are dating her heart breaks. Then Sirius hears Marlene saying about how much she hates Miraal and how she should die to the point where she spread fake rumours about Miraal which kinda ruined her reputation. Marlene cheats on Sirius with Lucius Malfoy, Sirius then breaks up with her and Miraal avoids Sirius. After finishing Hogwarts they're fighting and Miraal somehow saves Sirius and survives to which they admit their feelings to each other.

------------
Part II
------------

Watching Miraal disappear through the main doors she pulled away from James who looked at her confused. "What's the matter?"

Ignoring her date's question Lily moved away from him and into the crowd. "Wait Evans, where are you going?" James called as he watched her disappear into the mass of students.

"To find Miraal." She called back before disappearing completely.

Watching her leave he turned to look around him when he saw Remus weaving through people trying to get to him. "James, Miraal's gone!" He panicked.

"I know Lily's just ran after her." He explained. "Why'd she leave?"

That's when Remus momentarily looked away. "She saw Sirius making out with Marlene." He admitted rubbing the back of his neck.

James once again let out a sigh. "Way to go Pads." He sighed quietly while shaking his head. "Way to go."

Having made her way to a silent part of the corridor not that far from the Hall Miraal fell onto the beach taking multiple swigs of the Fire Whiskey.

After searching multiple corridors and rooms Lily was just about to give up and return to the dance when she heard quiet sobs. She was close.

Slowing her pace, Lily followed the noise until she found its source. Walking to the next corridor over she saw Miraal sat on a bench about half way down sobbing her eyes out while drinking a bottle of Fire Whiskey.

She had seen Miraal upset many times before but not like this. Not to the point where she drank. This just broke her heart. "Miraal?" The red head softly called to the brunette.

Miraal didn't answer to begin with but she soon managed to calm her crying just enough for her to speak.

"Too many people, you know?" She commented wiping some of the tears away. Lily knew that wasn't the real reason as to why she left but decided to go along with her friend's words.

"It is a bit crowded I suppose." She agreed before gently nudging her shoulder in a friendly manner.

The girls sat in silence for a moment before Miraal spoke up again. "Does it hurt when you see James with other girls?"

Taken back by the question, Lily stared at her friend unsure of what to say.
Although Potter asked her to the dance and hasn't been with anyone for a while, Lily still knew and understood what she meant. Albeit shocked that Miraal knew about her feelings for James but then again they are best friends.

"I um... umm." She stammered looking away for a moment.

"I see the way you look at him when he's not looking." Miraal explained having stopped crying.

"I just... I feel sick to my stomach when I see him with her." She whispers staring down at the bottle.

"You care for him don't you?" Lily asked already knowing the answer.