(Request) Family- Sirius Part 2

Requested by: Luci_Bvb

Request: Hi can I have a request where Sirius learns that Regulus is alive and is shocked to meet him again with a young girl in his arms and Regulus hands the little girl to him and says "She's my daughter, this is your niece Luci and I need you to help me raise her." As Luci grows up she looks like the spitting image of her father which kinda freaks Sirius out and she ends up being the 1st female Slytherin seeker and is raised as Harry's sister. But when they go to a match she falls off her broom at a sickening height and nearly gets killed but ends up injuring her hand and Sirius and Regulus get all protective of her.?

Summary: Luci and the Ravenclaw seeker become good friends and write to each other over the summer. She and seeker then meet Draco on the train back to Hogwarts for their second year.

------------
Part II
------------

"I'm afraid you won't be participating in tomorrow's match, Miss Black." Madam Pomfrey announced as she finished bandaging Luci's wrist. This frustrated Luci as she was really desperate to get out onto the pitch again.

"What, why?" She asked sitting up straight. "I don't need both my hands to fly a broom." Madam Pomfrey sighed.

"Just like your father." She mumbled making Luci stare at her in confusion. "But it will come in handy when you're trying to catch the Golden Snitch." She explained. "Unless you wish to fall off your broom again." Luci went silent knowing she had a point.

Madam Pomfrey watched Luci for a moment, taking note of the defeated look on her face. "My word is final Miss Black." She paused. "But you should be okay to fly in the final match if you keep it well rested." Luci's eyes light up when Madam Pomfrey said this.

Thanking her, Luci watched as the witch walked off going to tend to her other patients. "You're free to leave Miss Black." She suddenly called from a couple beds down. Luci looked to her and nodded. Climbing off the bed, she was just getting ready to leave when someone called her name.

"Luci?" The voice sounded familiar. Furrowing her eyebrows, Luci turned around confused by who said her name. She definitely wasn't expecting who came to see her. Or maybe she was? Either way Luci was happy to see the Ravenclaw seeker.

"Hey." She greeted as he walked over to her.

"Hey." He replied. "How's your wrist?" He asked looking down at the bandaged wrist before giving her a concerned look.

"Sore." She laughed. Nodding towards the entrance to the Medical Wing the two teenagers made their way out.

"So when will you be able to fly again?" The seeker asked as they made their way down the corridor.

"Hopefully in time for the final match." Luci answered optimistically which made the Ravenclaw laugh.

"I'm Alec by the way. Alec Matthews." He spoke holding his hand out.

"I'd say my name but you already know it." Luci laughed, shaking Alec's hand.

------------

As her first year at Hogwarts came to an end, Luci and Alec made a promise to write to each other during the summer. And that's exactly what they did. Luci was upstairs in her room when one of Alec's letters came. Sirius was the one who took ahold of it first. Stroking the owl, he sent the bird back to where it came from. Intrigued, he turned the envelope over to see who it's to.

Luci Black
12 Grimmauld Place
London

The envelope had written on it. Sirius recognised the handwriting immediately. It was from Alec. He couldn't help but smirk at the little friendship the two had going on. Going to the stairs, he was about to call up when Regulus opened the door at the end of the hallway. "I heard an owl." He stated as he joined his brother at the bottom of the stairs. "Was there any mail for me?" Sirius shook his head.