(Request) Together But Not Allowed- Sirius

Requested by: @S1r1usBlacksWhore

Request: The reader is James' twin or younger sister and James doesn't want her and Sirius to be together but they like each other and start going out and then James finds out and gets really mad? You can take it from there.

Warnings: Swearing

A.N: I hope this was okay? I decided to go with the reader being James' twin as I myself am a twin.

------------

It was completely by accident that you and Sirius fell for each other. Neither of you planned for it but you couldn't deny how happy you made each other.

Everyone welcomed you two and constantly expressed how cute the pair of you were together and noted how happy you made each other. Well almost everyone.

The only person who seemed to take the relationship personally and held a grudge was your twin, James. It was a grudge that he made known very quickly.

------------

"I knew it!" James yelled. "I knew you two were together!" Sirius had pinned you against a wall in one of the corridors on the 5th floor as James rounded the corner to come find you. He was beyond angry.

Upon hearing his voice, the pair of you pulled away from each other as Sirius jumped back. You both gulped at the expression on James' face. "I can't believe you two!" He continued. "After everything I said, you go behind my back and date. I can't fucking believe it!"

"Prongs mate, calm down. It isn't that bad." Sirius tried, holding his hands up in defence. But your brother wasn't having any of it.

"No!" He yelled again as he came to a stop in front of you two. "I told you two I didn't want you dating but you went and fucking did it anyway."

"James, seriously." You piped up. "It's not that bad." You glanced at Sirius when you said this but your brother was too far gone for him to be reasoned with.

"Just shut up Y/n!" He screamed. Some of the portraits on the walls picked up on the tension between you three and so left their frames opting to go further down the corridor to some quieter frames.

"No, you shut up James!" You screamed back not sure where this sudden outburst came from. "I don't know why you're so against me and Sirius but it's just fucking petty."

All three of you went dead silent, Sirius stared at you in shock whereas James glared at you.

"Fuck off." James spat looking directly at you.

"Prongs!" Sirius snapped standing protectively in front of you.

Then James looked to his friend. "And you can fuck off too." He spoke, alot calmer then before. Shaking his head he turned on his heal and stormed off back the way he came.

------------

It's been a week since James blew up at you two and if you were being honest it's not gotten any better. All he does is glare at the pair of you, you more so.

It wasn't until a couple days ago that you found out why James was being an absolute dick about you and Sirius dating. It was because, to him, he only sees you as his twin sister and Sirius as his best friend. Nothing more, nothing less. And you only found that out because Lily told you. As she found out from Remus and Peter.

Turning the page of Remus' note book you crossed your legs on the sofa. Remus let you borrow his note book because you had missed your latest Potions lesson due to accidentally being hexed in DADA, the lesson before. Well... the Slytherins who cast the spell claimed it was an accident but you highly doubted that.