(Request) Hufflepuff's Medicine- Sirius

Requested by: MayIJustRead

Request: Hiya there! I was wondering if I could request something like this... Reader is in Hufflepuff/ Ravenclaw and is in the hall one day and kinda bumps into an injured Sirius Black. She asks what's wrong and he says that a prank that James and him were working on had backfired. Because there's the stereotype that Hufflepuffs are good at Herbology or Ravenclaws are just SOO smart, she'd find a natural cure somehow.
She'd then take Sirius to the kitchen and find him some cake or biscuits to make him feel better, and I think that the pair would've had to have had some sort of interaction in the past for this work. Then to publicly thank her, Sirius sends Y/n a howler of his appreciation causing her to turn cherry red.

You do NOT have to take this, have a nice day and stay safe.

Maybe give Y/n a name dunno, Annie? Annie Luxcott, Vixen is her school nickname because why not give good looking red heads that name?

Warning: Brief detail of injury and a couple of swear words.

A.N: I've never written a howler before so I think it turned out okay. Also I went with Hufflepuff, hope that was okay? Also quick note, I couldn't find what I was looking for when I was researching healing plants in Herbology so I made it up, however, I still think it works. So please don't hate on me, if it doesn't.

------------

After a hectic lesson, it was safe to say that everyone was relieved when it was all over and time for lunch. Annie even more so. The lesson seemed to drag which caused a handful of students to act out like idiots. Which of course landed them detention.

Annie was nose deep in her book when she entered the Great Hall. The book was absolutely fascinating. At least in her eyes it was. This was part of the reason why many of her friends and some Professors believed she should have been sorted into Ravenclaw rather then Hufflepuff for her smarts and thirst for knowledge but then again she displays the same amount of attributes- if not more- of a stereotypical Hufflepuff.

She glanced up maybe once or twice while walking into the hall but other then that her focus was purely on the book she was reading. Which is why she didn't see Sirius in front of her. Bumping into him, he let out a painful groan. Jumping back she lowered her book before looking to him.

"I'm so sorry Sirius." She said. Sirius nodded.

"It's fine, Vix." He muttered but Annie could see that it wasn't and that he seemed to be in pain.

Her face filled with concern. "What's wrong?" She asked. "You don't seem yourself."

Sirius was hesitant for moment but sighed. "It's stupid really." He mumbled not keeping eye contact. "The prank that me and James were working on backfired and now my shoulder is messed up." He explains going to move said shoulder but stopped when the pain shot through his arm, making him hiss in pain.

Scrunching her face up for a moment while she thought of how to fix this, an idea popped into her mind. Without asking, Annie took ahold of his hand, of his good arm, before turning around and gently dragging him out of the hall.

Sirius was stunned, Annie had never done this before. Not by holding his hand at least. Pulling his hand from her grasp, he stopped in the hall albeit at the expense of hurting his shoulder again from the sudden movement. "What are you doing?" He asked utterly confused.