(Request) Unexpected- Remus Part 2

Requested by: _-_Euphoria_-_

Imagine: So I'm not sure if you've done something like this but it's a Remus x Slytherin female reader and shes the last person anyone expected him to be dating. And due to the fact their houses are enemies they keep their relationship a secret until either James or Sirius finds out.

------------
Part II
------------

It's been a couple of days since your star gazing trip with Remus and for some reason Sirius has laid off on you. He's even gone as far as to be friendly. Which, let's be honest, confused you greatly. I mean it was definitely a nice change but it still confused the hell out of you. It would anyone. One minute he hates you then the next he's being kind.

Remus hadn't noticed the behaviour to begin with but after you brought it to his attention he kept an eye out.

Strolling down the hall you found Remus sitting alone reading the Daily Prophet. His friends nowhere to be seen. Smiling, you wondered over. "Is the paper really that interesting?" You comment as you sat down.

"What?" Snapping out of his zone, Remus looked up. "Oh, urr... Yeah, yeah it kinda was." He admits laughing a little. All you do is laugh as well.

"So where's Potter and the other two?" You question glancing to the vacant seats of where they'd usually be sitting.

"Sirius dragged them away actually." He answered. "I know it confused me too." He added upon seeing your confused face.

"What about your lot?"

"I think they're in the Duelling Club. Although I can't be certain. I've not actually seen them since Potions." You shrug. Remus copied your reaction before an idea popped into his mind.

"Hey, do you have anything planned for tomorrow?" He questioned moving the paper aside.

Thinking for a moment you shook your head. "Not that I'm aware of."

"Wanna go to Hogsmead with me?" He asks with a small smirk. Instantly liking the idea you nod.

"Absolutely!"

------------

Walking into the infamous town that is Hogsmead, you took ahold of Remus' hand. Looking down at your hand entwined hands, Remus couldn't help but smile.

"So where do you want to go first?" You ask not overly bothered with what shop you go into. As long as you could spend the day with your beloved boyfriend you didn't much care for anything else.

"How about Honeydukes?" He suggested looking down at you. "James was saying they've got new sweets in."

Nodding your head you agreed. "Honeydukes it is then."

As discussed, James was right. The new sweets had come in and you both were able to try them. Deciding on looking around the store, you spotted some other sweets you wanted before eventually going to the counter. Remus brought the new sweets, partly on James' request but mainly so he could have some too. Whereas you brought some liquorice wands and a box of Berty Bots Every Flavour Beans.

"How can you eat them?" Remus questioned pointing to the box of jelly beans you were putting into the carrier bag you were given along with the rest of the sweets you both brought. "They're disgusting." His face contorting in disgust.

Looking down at the box you smiled. "But they're so good." You retorted.

"Yeah if you have no tastebuds!" He shot back before you both burst out laughing.