Prologue

Long ago, The four nations lived together In Harmony, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked......

Follow four girls with opposite personalities, on their journey to travel and help people in need.
And maybe.......Save the world

Rosé- Air
An 18 year old girl from the southern air temple, she's a young air bending master who along with a couple of her friends got their tattoos at a very young age.
Rosé is left homeless when fire nation Soldiers attacked her peaceful temple which forced her to flee.

Jennie- Water
A 19 year old girl, who is the last water bender of the Southern water tribe, since the firenation came and took the rest of them away.
She struggles with learning how to bend and she yearns for a life outside the small sexist village of hers.

Jisoo: Earth
A 19 Year old girl who is kept sheltered away from the world by her parents, little do they know, that she's the champion of the underground fighting club.
Jisoo struggles with her parents as they think she's a fragile girl, but really and truly, Jisoo is unknowingly one of the greatest Earth Benders out there.

Lisa- Fire
An 18 year old girl, the third Child of the fire Lord. A Prodigy. She struggles to find love and acceptance after the people she loved the most, left her, now she's alone and has to deal with her anger while her older brother taunts her, her father manipulates her, and the legacy of powerful fire benders rest on her shoulders. What does she do?, Lisa runs away.

(The Avatar- master of all four elements does not exist in this, it was never a thing)

(I don't own the own the characters of this story, only a few things)