The Tale Of A fire bending Prodigy: Lisa

*Lisa's POV*

Fire was the first thing my mind could grasp , my father always told me I was born a prodigy, perfect, I was predicted to be the dragon of this empire.
"You were born lucky", he said

I was born into the most powerful family in the whole kingdom.

He said so many proud things about me.

But what if I didn't wanna be those things?
What if I just wanted to be like my big brother Namjoon.

He was so kind, mom liked him the most, what if I just wanted to be a kid?

These are just what ifs, these could never happen.

I was 7 when my father made me punished a commoner, I remembered his face as I burnt him.
His crime?
He stole food from the guard for his family.

Mom was disappointed in me.
And at that time Namjoon was only 15, he tried to protect me by challenging my father, Instead Jin, my older brother fought him,
Namjoon managed to burn Jin's neck, a scar that will be present and noticeable for the rest of his life.

After the duel, my father banished Namjoon from the empire,
My mother, too scared for him,
Left with him.
Leaving me, alone with My father, and demonic elder brother.

Ever since,
I was to be taught to bend my element 12 hours a day.
And In the night I should study the history of the past fire lord's and meditate.
While The whereabouts of my brother and mother were unknown.

At the age of 14, I was the best fire bender that walked the earth.
At my age I've mastered all 21 abilities of fire bending.
As a child of my age, I was feared.

On some days my teacher would sneak me out the kingdom's walls into the villages.
He was like a second father to me.
He thought me everything I knew, but one day Jin caught us, and after that, I never saw my teacher again, and Jin was rewarded, he was named General of the fire army.
Thats when it happened, my brother declared war upon the nations.
They were so fast, in the matter of weeks, news of the fire nation burning and destroying every thing in their paths came back to me.

I couldn't have done anything.

At the age of 16 I had no one,
No teachers,
I've heard guards and maid say I'm to be used as a weapon.
I wasn't stupid.
I knew my father would use me.

And this plan was put into action when he made Jin carry me on a mission.

I've never held a conversation with him, He was a manipulative man, he's presence frightens me, or does mine frightened him?

As I stand in this aircraft as we travel to a village that has been stubborn about bowing to the fire throne.
Jin was hellbent on burning it all down.

I could only hope someone saves them.

"After all those years of training, now you can put those skills to good use", Jin said

"I will not lift a single finger to help you", I said through my gritted teeth

Jin chuckled

"Those people are innocent, you have no right to punish them and treat them like dirt", I turned to look at him

"Says who?" He mocked, I sighed