Distruction

*Lisa's POV*
As I look around me, all I see is fire and destruction, my father has become a mad man, killing innocent people.

We only landed her 5 minutes ago and we can see all the dead bodies, scared civilians.

The Fire Nation Army rampaged through this town.
I watched as the girls tried to help civilians, Jennie water bending water to stop fires one by one, and I'm just here, standing in the middle of what seemed to be a house.
A Picture of a happy family in a broken frame in my hands.

I lifted my head and looked around, under all the broken stones and wood, I spot a little hand sticking out.

I rushed over to try and help, but Jisoo stopped me, She looked at me then at the hand and sighed.

"The Kid is gone, I cant feel a heart beat", Jisoo said

A tear rolled down my cheek
I shoved her away

"Maybe your seismic sense is wrong", I spat angrily, I stomped over to pull the rocks off

Jisoo was right.
I kneeled next to the body as tears flow down my cheeks.

I slowly stood up,
I clasped my hands together
And started to breathe in and out
The wild fires around me start to follow me as I breathe in and out, soon I was able to control it all, and I slowly let it go.

Chaeyoung used her staff and air bended the foggy smoke left by the fire.

My vision was cleared and what I thought I saw before, Is worse now.

Everything was burnt down,

There was no place left was these people to stay.

"Lisa!", Jisoo called out.

"I-Im sorry for pushing you", I said without looking at her

"I know Lis, but look", she nudged her head to the left, I followed her line of sight, and I saw a Fire Nation Soldier trying to stand up.

From the looks of it, his ankle was broke.

I kicked my foot on the ground, Flames started to shoot out as I glided towards him,
He turned around just in time to see me coming,
I balled my fits as flames covered them,
I shot across him and punched him
He fell unto the ground and wailed,
I grabbed his collars and started to punch him repeatedly.

"Lisa you're going to kill him!!", Chaeyoung yelled,

I stopped and looked at her

"Let her, The prophecy said she would the most ruthless killer the four nations have ever seen", The soldier grunted out.

I pushed him to the ground and stepped back.

"What did you say", Jisoo asked

"I was there, the day we raided that village, with you on the ship, I saw her bend, it's nothing I've ever seen before, I've been truly blessed to have whiteness and be in the presence of The Dragon Of The West", he spat out blood as he coughed.

"How do you know that Title?", I yelled at him

"The Tale of The Dragon of The West", he coughed up again

"Nothing but bed time stories for kids", I kicked him, I bent does to end his life.

But Jisoo stopped me,