Chapter 4: Childhood Love

Start from the beginning

"Jack-"

"We are telepathic! Haha, you first Jack."

"We sure are. Ok... Er does Janice like anyone currently?"

Matchmaking Anna, turn on.

"Yes, and you know the guy too."

"I do? Who is he?"

"Aw, isn't Jacky jealous of the guy huh?"

Apparently, his jealous of himself. See, this two clowns has been in love with each other for long but well they are clueless about it. They have so many shit to argue about, even it i knew Jack since young practically half the stuff they were arguing about half of it makes no sense to me.

"I'm not jealous..... Whatever. What did you want to say?"

"I'm le-"

"Here's your food miss."

Thanks man, I was like ready to say out my stupid farewell speech or something. We ate normally like we always do.

Jack said that we should take a walk before we go home because there's school tomorrow and we should turn in early. But the nocturnal us, don't really give two shits about sleep. Maybe we do.... I do.

We sat down at this bench, cold wind blowing, it's like the perfect day.

"Hey... So what's the thing that you want to tell me at Nando's?"

"Yes that, I'm leaving London."

"Wait what?"

"I'm going to another university, you are the first person I told and I want you to keep it that way."

"Why...."

"Jack, just... I know to you it's sudden I mean, you would want the best for me right?" I stare straight into Jack's eyes, you can see the sadness in his eyes. "Look, there's another thing I want to tell you."

"Bad or good?"

"I think it's good? I don't know... Jan knows this so I've always wanted to tell you but it's weird. I'm in love with.."

"With who?"

"You always spoil the moment Jack! I'm in love with Finn, it started since young... I thought it was just a cr-"

"Finny?! Oh my god, I knew it! The way you look at him everytime proves it!"

"Shit, does he know that I.."

"Nope, April's like a wall between you both so no."

I form a "o", well obviously why would Finn like me anyway. It's like a thousand of weights lifted off my shoulder, perfect day. At least I don't have to keep it to myself for long.

I shall tell Janice when I see her or something but I don't want anyone else to know besides both of them.

Jack let me off at my house, I thank him for being there for me like today. It's great to have friends that understand me.

I slide in my keys and unlock the door. Both my mom and dad was sitting there, shit did I pass my curfew? Or....

"Anna? I shall tell you straight than... 2 weeks till you have to go to your new university. You don't have to go to school this two weeks but if you wish go ahead." What?! Two weeks, this quick? "You would have plenty of time to say your farewell wishes to your friends, I will tell Rebecca for you so that she can tell the tw-"

"It's okay mom, I will do it myself. I'm exhausted, see you guys tomorrow morning."

---

*honk honk*

God, who the fuck horns a car in the early morning?

I walked towards the window and there standing those two clowns, Jack and Janice.

"Anna! 30 minutes, School, Now!"

"I'm tired!"

"Do you want me to get Fi-"

"Shut it! I'm coming"

Bastards....

//Author's Note//

Sorry for the late update + I was suppose to update yesterday but wattpad hates me so they deleted my chapter away :/ I'm sorry that this chapter isn't that long... i will make it up for the next chapter x

Hope you like this chapter, I have to reveal some things to Jack & I think it was funny (?) & sad (?).

Is my story going too fast? :(

Thank you for your support to my story, your comments always make my day! <3

Xo, stylesmeup