Chapter 2: Childhood love

*Edited on 28/12/2012

This chapter would be spilt into two parts :) x

Chapter 2: Part 1 - The Date

"The only reason i did that to Beatrice because she tried to pick on Janice and hell i wouldn't let that happen. If that' what you want to ask, there you go b-bye." I was about to turn my back and leave but Roberts grabbed my hand. This is weird.

"Let's forget that. I want to ask you for a date with me."

Date with Daryl Roberts. Woah, has something got into that boy mind. Or was this some game he and his mates are betting on. Shit, what should I say. I looked at Jack and F- oh his gone, probably with April. I mouthed to Jack to help me but well he mouthed back saying he will meet me at class.

Well I just thanked god for their presence around me and protecting me, now they are turning their back against me argh.

"Anna?"

"Er, ya... Sure, i would go on a date with you."

What, brain seriously? I hardly even know Roberts and my damn brain has to accept the request. Way to go!

"I pick you up on Friday night, 6. See you Anna!"

I just nodded and see him walk away. I have 4 more days till my date with Daryl. I wonder how he got my address and all but it's the Daryl, he got resources.

I got back down from Mars and I headed for homeroom. I walked in seeing an empty space for me between Jack and Finn, being the stubborn me I decided to be piss at them and seat at another corner from them.

They must have though: Girls and their attention

I slum my head down and soon fall into a deep sleep.

*Ring!*

It's morning already?

"No Anna, it's history next get out.." Someone started poking me, oh ya school! I shot up and seeing Jinn around me.

I didn't bother to start talking to them so I packed my stuff and headed for history class.

"Wait up Anna. Why so moody?"

"Thanks for leaving me with Daryl back there alone." I snap.

"But you're perfectly fine right? Sorry." Finn said annoyed.

It's true, why was a snapping at them. It wasn't their fault right? Or was it? Maybe not.

"Whatever, let's go for history class." I mumbled, and the both of them just kept quiet the whole time.

Yay, school ended and I literally had no mood this entire day already. Remind me again why did Daryl want to bring me on a date? I was thinking should I just cancel the date but that will be rude. But also I thought he was with that chick Beatrice?

"Hey, sorry for leaving you alone. What did Daryl say?"

"Now you care Jackson. Wow. He asked me out for a date."

"What! Did you accept it?" Finn interrupted, "Don't tell me you did."

"I did accept his date and who are you to choose if I should go or not."

"Woah calm down Anna. Finn's just asking."

"Calm down? I'm really calm right now, and to be honest i can't wait for the date. Jack, let's go have pizza. I'm starving."

"What about Fi-"

"Do you want to come along?"

"I thought you were angry at me?"