Chapter 15: Childhood Love

Chapter 15: No more tears for Finn Harries

We stood there, in the middle of the beach, our body closed together absolutely there wasn't a single space between us. I was staring into his eyes, and he was staring into mine. His blue-green eyes is piercing into my soul, it was almost the same as Finny...

Oh come on girl, you have an absolutely flawless guy in your embrace and you're thinking about the guy who rejected you? Come on!

Well, the voice in my head is right, I should forget about Finn. Daniel is the one I want now, I'm living the dream. I'm facing the guy I love, it's meant to be perfect.

"Anna.. I love you." Daniel whisper into my ears and lightly kiss me on my forehead.

"I love you too Daniel, very much." I whisper back.

"Ever since the moment in the train, I was already attracted to you. I thought I would never see you again and well miracles do exist. I have you here now and I wish this moment would stop. It's perfect." Daniel look deep into my eyes, "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, and that's not a lie."

Next thing I knew, we were in my room, don't get me wrong.. Just embracing each others presence. I stared at his face while he was breathing lightly, his chest rose up and down, it was comforting. I snuggle closer to Daniel, did I mention he was topless? Oh my, his body is perfect no lies about that.

"Nights Daniel, I love you." I kissed him on the cheek and fell into wonderland.

---

"DANIEL DON'T BE A DICK!" I screamed while chasing Daniel down the hallways. Let's rewind to what happened shall we.

I was having the most wonderful sleep, and someone I shall not name who, kept poking my cheeks. I hesistanly opened my eyes and what do I see? A model-like guy standing infront of me wearing my lace bra and twerking, yes Daniel was twerking with MY bra on his D-cup (well he has a nice toned chest aha)!

"Don't I look sexy Anna? Don't I?" Daniel showing the duck face and squeezing his moobs. Oh god, what a sight!

"Take it off now Daniel, and why did you go through my undergarments drawer?" I sat up in indian style and giving him the are-you-high-on-drugs look. 

"Babe, crossing your arms won't give you an extra cup like I have." Daniel wink and pushing his moobs into my face, INTO.

"DANIEL! GET OFF! TAKE IT OFF OH MY GOD!"

"NO WAY BLEH! CATCH ME FIRST!" Daniel said and speed out of my room. Fucking hell, that boy.

"DANIEL DON'T BE A DICK!" Urgh, only for him man, or maybe my bra. Why is he so high in the morning?!?!!! Suddenly, I banged into Daniel's back because he suddenly stopped. Remind me again to buy a locker for my undergarments. "Hell Daniel, give a signal if you're gonna just stop!"

I said rubbing my head, he didn't reply me though. Weird.

So I looked up and bam, the guy that I ran away from is here and I'm in a ice cream pjs with my hair like a mad woman, also a wild Daniel in my bra. P E R F E C T.

"ANNA!! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!! THIS IS THE NEW GUY, I REMEMBER HIM FROM THE PHOTO IN YOUR ROOM!! AND WHY IS DANIEL IN A BRA?" Amelia squeaked, oh my. "Come on Anna, I'll tell you everything while you wash up! Daniel, bra, please." 

"Love ya babe!" Daniel kissed my forehead while Amelia pulled me away.

"Watch out Daniel, Watch ou-

--

"So basically, you asked him out?" It hurt a little, maybe a lot but I shouldn't feel like this. So I just brushed it off.

"YES! Oh my, he told us that he transferred here looking for someone, hm I wonder who! Is it you Anna?" Amelia questioned.

I looked at her reflection from the mirror, "Nah, he knows that I was here so why would he find me when you already knew where I was?"

"Good point, I hope it's not some girl cause his full on mine hahaha! Anyway, are you and Daniel....?" 

Ouch but oh yea Daniel..

"Yup!" Trying to sound a little too happy, why is it getting me? If Amelia wants him, she can.. His not mine anyway...

"Hurry let's go! I can't wait to hang out with Finny, can't wait!"

Finny is for me to call....

--

We were having lunch, and Finny joined us, of course. I kept having quick glances at him, I can't help it to be honest, I miss him. Badly.

"Hey Belle, can you come with me to my dorm? I need to pass you something from Janice and Jack and Daryl." Finn suddenly called out.

"S-sure." I stuttered, keep it together. "I'll be right back babe, see you in a minute." I said to Daniel before following Finny behind.

It was an awkwardly long walk, none of us made a conversation. We just had awkward quick glances here and there.. Why is his dorm so far, wait. His dorm is right infront of mine, odd.

"So.. What did Ja-

Next moment, I was pinned on the wall with Finny breathing down my neck, heavily. Hot but oh well..

"Look Finny, this is not apporiate.. You have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend so, this is not right at all." I said awkwardly not trying to look into his eyes.

He tilt my head towards his eyes, oh my his emerald eyes is piercing and filled with warmth, used to, now it's just dark green and emotionless. "April and I broke up.. I kept trying to call you, why do you keep hanging up on me? Why didn't you let me explain? Why did you just left me?"

Why did you just left me?

That made me burn with anger, how dare he say that. "Why? You rejected me, you told me I was your little SISTER. I made a deal with myself, if you told me that you love me, I would have stayed but now, I'm glad I did not. I met someone who appreciates me." I was on the verge of crying, I can't let it down. No more tears for Finn Harries, no more.

His eyes was back to the piercing emerald eyes, it was now filled with concern and care. He stepped away from me and sat on his bed. He buried his head into his hands, I just stood there, watch him sob.

Yes, sob. It hurts me, but I can't. My heart tells me to go sit beside him and just embrace him into a hug, but my mind tells me to leave and never look back. If it was last time, in a heart beat I would stayed.. but not it's different. I walked towards the door and left, all I said was;

I'm happy to see you again, I loved you.

I was having a free period now, so I just headed straight into my dorm. 

Alone at last.

I slump on my bed, whip out my phone and type a quick text:

Babe, come over to stay for a day or so. asap, you may bring your little boy along but he can stay at his twins room.x See you soon,

// Author's note //

I'm back :)
Sorry for the long long long updated, been dragging it since forever! I hope you sweethearts love this chapter! Sorry it's short, I wanted to post this chapter asap as it plays a big part!

Chapter 16 would be much much longer, what happens when all Anna's bestfriend came together at Leeds? Hm *hints*

I was too lazy to proof-read so if there's any mistakes do tell me!
Vote, Comment and Share, Would mean alot!

PS: Someone please do a bookcover for me! Send it to @sleepingveils1 on twitter! :)