Chapter 18(Pt1)B&C💜💛

Start from the beginning

"Do you have everything including your change of clothes for dance practice?" I asked as we made our way to the front door where Shawn was waiting on us.

"Yes Mom."

"And remember, I will be picking you up from school today so we can go to your dentist appointment."

"Okay...Good morning Shawn." She greeted as she walked past him to grab a apple out of the fruit bowl sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Good morning Bella" he greeted her with a smile.

"Shawn, thanks for helping me with my math homework last night. I really appreciate it, I wouldn't have done it without you."

Yesterday Bella was having issues with her math assignment and rather then asking me for help like she always does she called him. I woke up from my nap and came downstairs to find them in the kitchen working on Bella homework together. It warms my heart though, I love how close they're getting.

"You're most welcome Bella. I'm always here if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me."

Bella give him a grateful smile before making her way to the car, leaving Shawn and I alone by the front door.

He leaned over and kissed me. "See you later, baby."
Don't stress, okay; everything will work out for the best."

I smiled up at him "Imma try not to, I love you."He smiles and draws me back in for a longer kiss, this one lazy and sated, happy.

"Love you, babe," I mumbled once our lips parted. A slight smile spread across his lips and he gave my ass a quick caress before letting me go. We made our way to our separate cars.

On our way to Bella school I stopped at Chick-fil-A and got us breakfast since we didn't have any because we where running late.

"Mom can we stopped at Best Buy after my dentist appointment?"

I glanced over at her "why?"

Well I need a camera

"Whatcha need a camera for?"

"for my YouTube. I have over 50,00 subscribers already."

"Really how long have you had it?"

"For about two weeks now."

"And Why didn't I know about this?"

She shrugged "I don't know I just didn't see the need to tell you."

I snapped my head towards her giving her a sterned look "you didn't see the need to tell me?" I questioned.

"I didn't think it was a big deal, mom. It's just a silly YouTube."

"With personal information, what if the wrong person sees it. Bella, I'm a detective, do you understand how many people are after me because I put them in jail."

"Okay, so I'm not supposed to live my life because my mother is a detective!" she spat.

"That's not what I'm saying....what I'm saying is that social media can be dangerous, especially with you who has a detective mom. It's risky putting your life out there."

"I get that mom, but this is important to me and my fans."

"your life and keeping you safe is more important to me."

"You're always pushed me to get out their, experiment, have fun and now that I'm doing it..it's a problem."

"Okay I said that, but baby you need to be careful about how much you put out there in the world, I don't want to see you hunted by something you posted on YouTube."