'One Coffee Please' - Neymar

Brasil. For your friends,it was the most wonderful place in the world. They had so much fun sightseeing and taking pictures of random places. For you,it was a nightmare. You hated the climate,you hated the places you went to and you just wanted to go home. You were bored 'till death.

One hot,sunny day summer day you decided to stay in your hotel room while your friends were outside having fun. You weren't in the mood to hang around with them and you just needed some alone time. You weren't the kind of person that was boring or not-social,but your friends can sometimes be such pain-in-the-asses. 

You got out of your bed but noticed you were out of towels,so you got out of your room to search for a maid to give you some towels. While you were walking down the hallway,towards the elevator which will take you to the reception,you were looking at your phone and texting your best friend and you suddenly bumped in a man. 

-Desculpe. - you only knew that word in Portuguese.

-Whoa... -that was the only thing the man in front of you said.

Then,suddenly,you reckognised that face.

-Oh..My...God. You're...

-Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior,nice to meet you. - he winked.

-I know who you are. 

-And can I have the name of the beautiful lady standing in front of me? - you blushed.

- (Y/N). (Y/L/N) .

- Oh,well, (Y/N) (Y/L/N),you are very beautiful.

-Thank you,Mr. Neymar Junior. You're not so bad yourself.

-Thank you. Well,I'm a bit in a hurry now,but I will see you later,okay?

-Okay,bye.

You were so happy because you talked to the Neymar Jr.,but in the next moment you wanted to hit your head against a wall because you didn't ask for an autograph.

-Nah,I'll see him later. - you thought.

After you barely caught the attention of the maid and took your new towels,you put on some makeup,made a bun,changed into a pair of jean shorts and your favourite tank top and decided to go outside and buy yourself a cup of coffee.

-Um café, por favor. - you said to the man at the counter.

He was really nice and pleasant and fast.

It was really crowded and a lot of people were entering and getting outside so you were technically being pushed out. That was one of the reasons you didn't like Brasil. Again,without looking where you were going,for the second time that hour,you bumped into someone and spilled the whole coffee on your tank top.

-Oh crap,why does this happ... Neymar? - you looked into his eyes.

- Oh,so we meet again,huh? - there was a huge smile plastered on his face.

Everybody around you started screaming his name and running towards him. 

-I'm sorry,I wasn't looking at where I was going,I.... - you kept apologising.

- No,it's my fault. Please,let me buy you another coffee. - he took his wallet and entered the caffee without even looking at the other fans surrounding him.

- Are you his new girlfriend? - a girl asked you.

- No,I'm not. We just met. 

He got outside with two cups of coffee,handing you one of them.

-Obrigado. - you thanked him.

- You're welcome. You want to... Take a walk? With,uhm,me?

- Yeah,sure. That would be great.

You two remained silent for a while but then you decided to break the awkward silence.

-Can I ask you something?

-Yeah,sure. A beautiful girl like you can ask me anything.

-I'm a little bit embarassed,but...

-Just ask me. There's nothing you should be embarassed about.

- I don't have a jersey with your name on it,but... Can you give me an autograph? - you held out a piece of paper and a pen.

He smiled at you and God,he had the most wonderful smile,but he didn't agree to sign it at first.

-I'll sign it later,okay?

-Uhm..Sure.-you said,dissapointed and a little bit angry.

He winked at you.

You smiled.

You talked and walked for the next few hours,but then you had to go back to your room and you said your goodbyes. 

-Have a nice day, (Y/N) (Y/L/N).

-You too,Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior.

He kissed your hand and then left. You almost fell down on the floor and cried from happiness,but you managed to remain calm.

Your friends didn't believe you a word when you told them everything,they thought you were making things up and that hurt you a lot. But that wasn't important because you met Neymar!!

A week had passed and you were more and more close with Neymar. You became really good friends and you were happy with that.

It was your time to go,you were at the airport and he was there to say goodbye to you and your friends that he eventually met (then they trusted you). It was hard for you to leave him,but you couldn't wait to get out of Brasil.

-I will miss you, (Y/N).

-I will miss you too,Neymar.

-Remember me.

-How could I forget you?

-The next time you visit,call me,I want us to spend some more time together. Okay?

-Okay. Well,I guess it's time to go. Bye,Neymar.

-Wait. - he pulled you by your elbow. -Can I have one kiss? Just one?

You two kissed passionatelly in front of everyone.

-Goodbye,Neymar.

-Goodbye.

When you got home,you opened up your suitcase and on top of all of the things you found a 'Neymar Jr. ' jersey with his autograph and a small paper with a message:

- I told you I'll sign it later ,didn't I ? ;)