'Birthday Clue' - Harry Kane

If there is something you and Harry love doing together, it's solving puzzles. So you decided that for his birthday, you would leave him clues about his surprise birthday party. Leaving notes on his bedside table where he could see it easily. He would read a note saying where the other note is until he get all of the clues.

You, his teammates and the rest of his friends and family were all waiting in the place where you two first had your date. You rent the whole thing just for his birthday so you wish that he wouldn't flop and didn't understand the letter you gave to him all the way from yours and his flat.

He kept giving you calls but you never answer it, text message though, you do. He kept asking what you're planning but you keep saying that it's his job to understand and put the puzzle pieces together.

With a couple of minutes, maybe an hour, the person outside screams; "Harry is here!" With that all of you stand in your positions and when the door opened, you screamed; "Happy Birthday Harry!" His face was shocked, smiling as you walk to him and he grabbed your waist kissing you with a smile.

"This day is so awesome!" He shouted, looking around with all his friends and family there, too. "This, might have been the best birthday party someone has given to me." He said as you looked at him. "Really?" You asked and he nodded.

"Yes!" He kissed you as everyone awed causing you to laugh. It was a very nice thing to know that this indeed worked.