Purpose

It was Tim's Birthday, and I had gotten up extremely early to prepare him some breakfast and get all of his gifts wrapped.

I carefully tried to wake up Bruce so he would come help.

"Babe, Babe" I said caressing his face trying to wake him.

"Huh? What time is it?"

" 6:00 am, come on we have to go get Tim's stuff ready before he waked up and leaves for school." I pulled the blanket off of him.

"Alright, Im up." he said walking like a zombie towards the bathroom.

"Im so excited, I got him the computer he wanted so bad and the gaming headset he has been asking for since last christmas, and don't worry its from both of us." I said brushing my hair and then my teeth.

" He's going to flip out when he sees that computer, he has been trying to get me to buy it for him for months, I told him that after I saw his grades this semester but I guess you got ahead of me." Bruce said 

"Give the kid a break Bruce, its his 18th birthday, and honestly he will need the computer for college so..."

"Alright I guess so, I'll give him a car or a boat or something if he graduates."

"So humble" I sarcastically said giving Bruce a little push.

We both finished getting ready and headed downstairs to make Tim's breakfast, we made him his favorite bacon, eggs and pancake with extra syrup and chocolate chips. I still didn't know how this boy managed to eat so much.

"Alright on the count of three we open the door and start singing happy birthday" I told Bruce.

"One.. Two.. Three....  Haaappy Birthday to youu." I sang along with Bruce.

"WHat?" Tim woke up confused.

"Happy Birthday Kiddo" I said handing him his tray of food and the box with his gifts.

"Happy Birthday Tim, get up come on." Bruce said.

"Holy shit, this looks so goood you guys, and gifts what? No wayyyy, no way, no way. You guys got me the gaming PC and headset I wanted so bad.. NO WAY!"

"Gaming? I thought it was for school." Bruce said interrupting.

"Shush Bruce, let him enjoy it, be a boring parent later." I said winking at Tim knowing that the PC was always meant for gaming.

Tim came up to us and gave us the biggest of hugs.

"Alright dude, get ready go to school and remember tonight is your big party so be back early, I called some guys in to do a suit fitting for you." I said.

"Suit? Ughh Y/N, just let me wear my own clothes."

"Okay Okay, No suit, but you still have to look formal, after all you are the one being celebrated."

"Hey Y/N, be a boring parent later." Bruce said teasing me.

"Ahhh fine, I gotta go to work, see you guys tonight, im going to change at the penthouse and meet you guys there." I said giving Tim a peck on the cheek and Bruce a kiss.

- After work-

I had been at work for almost 12 hours now, it was already 7 pm and Tim's party was going to start at 9, so I had to get ready fast.

What to wear, what to wear.... I guess i'll play it safe and get the Dior dress Bruce got me for my birthday and never got to wear. It had to have some work done after Selina almost ripped through it but it was still as beautiful as the first time I saw it, and the shoes were stunning.