Chapter 12 : Waiting Forever..!!

Jason's pov

I liked Kate but I really loved Stella. Somewhere in the middle I was confused because maybe I lost hopes that she would not come back now. But that was a confusion of a day or two. Its been an year now am waiting for her and I want to wait for her forever. Yesterday on Christmas she told me that I should move on, but I don't want to listen to her. I am waiting for her and its my wish and to come back or not its her wish. I wanted to move on but I was wrong, I was completely wrong. It was just a need to be with someone that made me feel that way , but now my decision is final. I want to wait for her forever. Now I don't get sad thinking about what I shared with her. It makes me feel happy and proud. Happy for I shared such an awesome relationship with her and proud because I lived every moment of it fully and I did everything that was possible for me to do for her. I don't regret now, whatever be the case I will wait for her. I trust her completely and have full confidence on our relationship. I knew it was that strong that there could come a break in between but it could never end. I was glad I found a best friend like Kate who made me happy and I was able to forget everything for a while when I talked to her. Maybe I was a fool doing that for Stella but I wanted to be a fool. I wanted to act stupid because love changes a person completely. Our relationship was so strong and healthy and intense that thinking about it still gave my spine shivers. I was able to wait for her for one year and am ready to wait for her forever because what we shared made me strong, thinking about it each day gave me strength to live and enhance the rest of my life. It was the biggest turning point of my life which has left me in shock forever. I knew that it was impossible to move on and share it all with any other girl, because Stella was always on my mind, my heart, my body and my soul. She touched my soul completely. She was beautiful, she is beautiful and our bond was the strongest. I want to grow old with her and be with her for my entire life. I loved her way beyond my life and wanted to love her like that forever and I am thankful to that day which started this beautiful journey of our life. 9 January 2k12, the day that will be in my heart and soul forever and ever.