Chapter 4 : New Journey

Kate's pov

7th January, it was the day the journey of our friendship began. The day I wished him,we finally started to talk. We talked almost everyday and it was really good to know him from so close.
I still wasn't able to believe that he was the same guy who was shy and introvert and sad a few days back but now he trusted me a little I guess.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up in the morning and it was third day of school. I went for a quick bath and got dressed I was already late.
Jen was having a bath when I went downstairs. She was a terrible bathroom singer I must say, I said to myself.
' Hey Jen ' I called her knocking the door.
' Kate!!! Wassup? ' she said in a high pitch from inside.
' I am leaving for school Jen I will meet you there ' I said loud making sure she heard it.
.
.
.
I was thinking about Jason on my way. In our friendship I always wanted to go slow , I never wanted to force him to tell me about his past and Stella. I wanted to give him time, his alone time so that he discovers what he wants in life what he actually wanted to do about it.
.
.
' Hey Kate ' Ed said ' Where is Jen? ' he added.
' Hi Edward, she was having a bath when I left home she will be here in sometime' I told.
.
.
Edward disturbed my thoughts he was waiting near the gate and I was so lost in my thoughts I never realised I reached school.
I had a Sociology class at the beginning of the day. It was too boring I started to doze off during the class when Mrs. Watson threw a chalk on my face asking me to get out of her class because of my ill attitude towards my subject. I preferred to move out rather than listening to her lecture.
.
.
I saw Jason passing by, he gave me a smile.
' Hi Kate! Standing outside the class , whats the matter? ' he asked
' Oh nothing, I was about to have a lovely nice nap during my boring class when Mrs. Watson caught me ' I said in a cool manner.
He laughed.
I smiled seeing him laughing.
' Ok then see you during the break ' he said and left for his class.
.
.
.
It was a usual routine during the school days. Getting up early in the morning, bathing and going to school, attending boring classes, spending break time with Jason , Jen and Ed and talking about the usual school stuff.
.
.
.
It was finally a holiday and I had a mood of going out. Jen made a plan of taking me to around the city with Ed. I knew I would get bored with both of them again so I decided to invite Jason.
I called him up.
' Hey Kate , wassup? ' he asked picking up the phone in two bells.
' Jen just decided to take me on a New York tour ' I told.
' Ohh great! ' he completed quick.
' Hey I just wanted to ask you would you like to join us if you are not buzy ? ' I asked.
' Me??? ' he sounded confused.
' Yea , Ed is also coming and we will also get to know each other better , what say? ' I said more pleasantly.
' Ok , I don't mind ' he said.
' Cool , we will pick you up by 1 pm, see ya ' I said and hung the phone.

I was too excited to go on an outing with him. I wanted to talk to him beyond school stuff , I wanted to know about him. I was glad we were going on this tour together. May be he would trust me more to tell me about her.

Jason's pov

I still wasn't sure whether I should go to this tour or not. But I just knew Kate was a really nice girl. I liked it when I used to spend my time with her. She used to listen to everything so patiently It felt like trusting her more and more but deep down I still got scared. I have become a coward for life. I wanted to talk to her but I just didn't have the strength. I want to tell her about Stella and me, how much I love her and have always loved her. I never wanted to leave her and that am still waiting for her. I missed that Jason who was an extrovert and easily trusted people , I miss being me. But then I finally decided to go on this tour because I wanted to make friends again , I wanted to live my life again.

I saw Stella and my picture and had tears in my eyes . I missed everything with her . She was so perfect and she is still so perfect. I don't want to move on ever , I will wait for her even if she doesn't want to come back. I closed my eyes and got lost in my memories with her , when my phone rang and the screen showed Kate.