Chapter 11 : Really Close

Kate's pov

Jason and I became very close by now. We used to tell each other everything. He told me about his future plans and that he really wants to go to New Jersey and he will try really hard for that. And he always shared his and Stella's moments with me. He told me that though they had a break up but now he was much happy, he still never wanted to move on, but now remembering all those moments gave him happiness. Sharing all those moments was a good part of his life. He was happy because he had all the memories stored in him, he remembered each and every day spent with Stella. He told me that, he was glad because he actually was a part of such an awesome relationship. He was glad because he got an opportunity to live those crazy moments to its fullest and he was satisfied because he knew he was a perfect boyfriend. He did each and every thing to make Stella happy. He did all he could for someone and is still doing. He was still waiting for Stella because his 'Love you' was forever. He was perfect boyfriend even after he broke up. Earlier I used to think that he should move on because he wasn't happy and always remained sad but later I realized he was actually happy. He really liked talking about Stella, sharing about his love for her. I just wanted him to be happy and if he was happy waiting for her I wanted him to wait till she comes back. Jason told me that he was also happy because many girls crave for a boyfriend like him and many people crave for a relationship like he had but he was lucky that he had already lived that relationship with the best girl and he was proud of himself because he proved to be a good boyfriend. He told me they were too close that they had married each other in their minds and on calls and messages. They actually were the sweetest and bestest couple. He told me how Stella and him had decided the names of their future kids and how they lived their future imagining those kids. Whenever they used to get upset from each other, the other person told to remember their kids and they never were able to argue for a long time. They had imaginary kids which became the real and the sweetest part of their lives. When he told me all this he was really glad that after so long he was finally talking about them and how much happiness they used to give him.

The more and more I started feeling close to Jason, the more and more I realised he was far more closer to Stella. After listening to all what he told I knew Stella would come back to her. She was in a relationship with the bestest guy of New York and she also can never let him go. I finally realised that the amount of feelings I had for Jason he had ten times of those feelings for Stella. I was able to understand that it wasn't easy on his part to move on and so he decided to wait and not to think of anything else. It would have been difficult for him to choose but I was glad he made a right decision. After sharing all that with Stella he could never love a girl that way and whenever they will have a moment, Stella would always be on his mind. His feelings were totally cleared to me. He decided to love Stella unconditionally without any expectations and talking to him and listening each and every part of it I learned a really good thing from him. I learned to be patient and calm in relationships and love comes without expectations, without expecting that the other person would love you back because you love him. At the end of it I fell in love with the whole of him but like him I decided one thing. I decided to love him unconditionally the way he loved Stella and I decided to move on in my life because I always wanted Jason and Stella to be together always and forever and I never wanted to come between their bestest love story ever, so I decided to leave him waiting, loving him always and never expecting him to love me the same way as I did.
His sacrifices and sufferings were way more than mine and he deserved a girl like Stella who would actually care for him and love him as much as he did. My last hope was to wish that Stella would come back because I just waited to see that smile on his face when he would be the happiest person, the day Stella would come back to him. And I decided to be with him whenever he needed me. I knew I was not weak and loving him without expectations would not be a tough time for me.