Chapter 8 : Its break time

Jason's pov

It was mid of May and every time this year I was usually planning for Stella's birthday. I used to be tensed relating to the gift matter because it was difficult to decide what to gift her. Her parents were a bit strict and they used to tell her not to take any expensive gifts from friends. I used to be really confused at this time of year. But now I don't know what to do. I was sitting at home and was totally bored. I used to meet Stella during this long break because I used to miss her and today I still miss her, but this missing is killing me everyday. I am drowning, trying each day to miss her less or be less depressed but it was too difficult. Whenever I never get to meet her, I used to call her in her balcony and used to drove to her house and I used to see her from below. I was crazy for her and was madly in love with her. It used to be exciting to go and see her at different times of the day. Whenever she used to go to her institute for her medical classes, I used to meet her in the way. It was all beautiful, to meet her, to see her blushing, to see her in different attires, to wait for her, to die for her smile, to have eye contacts with her, to see her standing in the balcony waiting for me. This summer I expected it to be a total bore and Jen also told me that she recently broke up with Ed. I knew how she would be feeling. She was also sad and low all the time, but break ups are really difficult to handle. They are really stressful and the craving of talking to your ex partner is terrible. But for me Stella was never an ex, we had a break up but I never wanted to call her my ex because I guess I always knew she would come back and I didn't want to move on so I always felt she was still my girlfriend even if she doesn't accept like her boyfriend. I was still madly in love with her and thats why I didn't like her to call me ex. I was busy in my thoughts when Kate called.
' Hey Kate ' I picked up the phone.
' Hey Jason!! Wassup? ' she asked.
' Nothing much, you say ? ' I asked.
' I am bored , totally bored ' she said.
' Me too. So want to meet up? ' I asked.
' Yea sure, when? ' she asked.
' Today evening at centrel perk coffee place. Ok? ' I asked.
' Yes sure then see you at 5pm? ' she said.
' Yep done ' I said.
' Ok bye ' she hung the phone.
.
.
.
.
It was already 4pm so I decided to get ready. I wore a black shirt with beige trousers and black shoes. I left home and drove to centrel perk. I waited there for 5 minutes and then saw Kate coming. She was wearing a blue jeans with a red top and black heels and was looking gorgeous. She came and sat with me.
' Hello Jason ' she said.
' Hi Kate. So what will you have? ' I asked.
' A latte with a blueberry muffin ' she said.
I ordered a latte and a muffin for her and a cappuccino for myself. She looked a little low today. Her face wasn't the way it used to be always. I thought to ask her.
' Hey you ok ? ' I asked.
' Yes am fine just not feeling so good, Jen and Ed were so close to each other I never thought they would break up this way ' she said in a low tone.
' I know, its really difficult to handle break ups and when you get so close to someone and you talk daily and suddenly it feels like there is nothing left in our life. Its really tough ' I said.
' Hmm. But I guess you handling it a little well ? ' she said more than asked.
' I don't know , maybe, maybe not. What about you ? Ever been into relationship? ' I asked.
' Nope never, but I want to feel how it feels like being in one ' she said with a smile.
' It feels really good, you feel you are the happiest person alive on this earth. You feel special and talking to that person just once a day makes you feel that your whole day went well ' I said with a sigh.
' Yes I know. So how are your days going ? ' she asked.
' They are ok. I missed Stella, infact I am missing her, last year and last to last time at this year I was planning for her birthday so this year feels weird because I have nothing to do ' I said.
' Oh when is her birthday? ' she asked.
' 2nd June ' I said with a smile.
.
.
Meanwhile our coffees came and we had a sip of it. I liked my coffee, it was the same I had every time I used to come here.
.
.
' Every year on her birthday I used to go in the morning to her house and wished her happy birthday and gave her a rose from downstairs when she used to listen to my song for her from the balcony and used to smile and blush. It felt so good to see her that way. Bringing a smile on her face made my day, making her feel special was actually the main motive of my life ' I said with a smile.
' Thats so cuteeeee ' she said sounding excited.
' What else you did ? ' she asked.
' We didn't meet on her birthday but I used to give her a gift via her friend, on her first birthday with me I gave her a watch. She used to buy a new watch every year and since then she never bought a new one and always used to wear that one gifted by me ' I said.
' Wow!!! thats so good ' she said with a smile.
' Yea and then on her next birthday she told me that she doesn't want any gift because her parents used to scold her so I decided to gift her a chocolate, but then it was her birthday and the chocolate had to be special so I searched for something new and gifted a chocolate to her of her name so that she can eat it and gets no scolding also ' I told.
' Awww thats so sweet Jason ' she said with a big smile.

Kate's pov

Jason was just awesome. He was a perfect boyfriend. I always desired to be in such a fairy tale type relationship. I used to think that these type of things are just shown in movies and in real life nothing of this kind happens but today Jason proved me wrong. When he said I love you he meant it forever. He madly loved Stella and promised her that he will be on her side always and he is still following that. He was a commitment guy, but he was just too sweet. I don't know but I thought I really started liking him a lot. In first place I thought I just fell in love with his style and talks and his perfectness but later when I thought deeply I realised that may be I was really falling for him. But it had to be a secret obviously, I can not tell anyone about this not even Jen and also she was already depressed I was really tensed for her also. She was crying all day, her eyes had swelled and I didn't know what to tell her. It was really tough to handle her in that situation. I was really sad because it was difficult to see her that way. We finished our coffees and said goodbyes to each other and left.