Chapter 7 : Perfect time

Kate's pov

We didn't talk the whole way. He kept his eyes closed and it looked like he slept and I didn't want to disturb him so I remained quiet. We reached there in 2 hours and before reaching he opened his eyes. We still didn't talk, it was time to get off the bus and we were allowed to roam around at a particular place. Jen and Ed went their way and Jason and me started walking together. He looked better now so I decided to talk.
' You ok now? ' I asked.
' Yes, a sleep does it all good ' he said with a smile.
' Yea it does ' I said with a smile back.
' See, this is New Jersey. We just come here every year and roam around for sometime, shop, have food and go back ' he told.
' Thats it!!! ' I said.
' Yes ' he said giggling.
' So what you want to do ? ' I asked.
' We will just roam around and will have lunch later ok? ' he asked.
' Its totally ok to me if its ok to you ' I said winking.
' Ok ' he said laughing.

I smiled when he laughed. We roamed there around for sometime and he started to talk about Stella. He told me how close they were and also had future plans of getting married. He told me that the last time when they came on this trip together, they were happy together but he used to get jealous when some other guy touched Stella, he told me he was too possessive for her and maybe thats the reason she left him. They were on this trip together and in the bus, he told me how they holded hands for the entire tour.
' I was holding her hand and she was wearing a ring. I removed her ring and put it on her third finger, she had the biggest smile on her face and I used to die for that smile. That moment, that smile, that pretty face, that coziness of her hands, her blush, the way she looked at me, it was all just beautiful, it was amazing to be with her, to be around her, to take care of her like a baby and to love her like my wife. She said now we are engaged baby and I gave a kiss on her hand. She was looking gorgeous, I fell in love with her again ' he said in one go.
' Awwww thats so sweet ' I said with a smile.
' I know, I loved her too much and she loved me too. But I used to get jealous when I saw any other guy around her. That day in New Jersey her friends wanted to click a picture with her and one of them put his hand on her shoulder. It was terrible I was angry and sad at the same time. I had tears in my eyes seeing that, I was too possessive for her but she knew exactly what to say at the right time. She came to me and wiped my tears and sweetly said in my ear, you know I love you baby now please don't cry please she told me in the sweetest voice, I was glad she knew how to make me smile, then we roamed for sometime and had lunch, and we left for New York ' he told with a smile.
' She is so cute ' I said.
He giggled.
' Back on the bus, we held our hands again and she told me that I was too possessive for her and I shouldn't be that way, I understood her but I had nothing to say, I cared for her and I thought to be careful in future. She said, look at me and I looked in her eyes, they were saying a lot of things, we kept looking in each others eyes and they didn't leave each other for a long time. We were coming closer and closer to each other and that moment was intense, her eyes said it all, she wanted to be with me forever ' he said with a sigh.
' You both are perfect ' I told him.
.
.
.
We roamed for a long time talking about Stella and I could see he was happy but missed her. His eyes glowed and his face had a big smile when he told about her and what they used to share.
We had lunch and boarded back for New York. Jen and I had no talk as I told her I wouldn't because she challenged me. I know she is gonna loose.
Back in the bus I was thinking about Jason and I. We became
so close friends in just a few time. He trusted me completely now and used to tell me everything about his life. He was a perfect boyfriend, a cute friend, a caring brother and I guess an obedient son too when he told about his family. I was attracted to him by the very first day but his love for Stella is beyond anything. I think I like him but I don't want to tell him that ever. He loves Stella and is not planning to move on at all. I will not force him too. Its not that tough to keep my feelings aside and just be his good friend. I will never let him know what I feel about him. I don't wanna loose such a good relation with him telling him about my feelings. I will be his best friend and slowly I will be able to manage I guess.
We didn't talk much in the bus. I was tired and he looked tired too. Break was beginning from tomorrow and I was glad I will have some time for myself now and also to watch television and movies.
We reached back New York and I didn't realise how time passed. I was too tired and wanted to sleep. We reached school and I said a short goodbye to Jason and left. Ed told me that she will drop Jen in sometime and I was too sleepy to wait for her also. I reached home and dozed off to sleep.