Chapter 5 : Trust

Kate's pov

We were finally on this tour where I had a chance of discovering about Jason. I was curious to know about Stella but I still wasn't sure whether he would tell me everything or not. I guess not because it was difficult for him to trust so early. While talking to him these days many times we started to had a conversation about his being sad I always asked him the reason but he just used to say I don't want to discuss about it. I never forced him in those conversations because I guess talking about it made him more sad.
.
.
.
We picked him up from his house and he was wearing a black jeans with a dark blue sweatshirt which looked perfect on his body.
' Hey Jason ' I said trying to begin the conversation.
' Hey Kate ' he replied.
' You look stunning ' I complimented him.
' Same for you ' he said with a smile.
' So tell me something about New York 'I said managing to continue the conversation.
' Whatever I say would be less. Its a beautiful place with beautiful people, you will love this city soon, it has the power to attract people towards it. The coffee shops, bars restraunts , places to visit , its nature , its silence everything is beautiful here ' he said with a big smile.
' Wow you are a true citizen of it , your description just excited me to explore more about this place ' I replied.
' I know am so awesome na ' he said winking.
.
.
.
At that time I was lost in his words in the beauty of his description. I looked around myself and everything was really beautiful. I was hoping good memories from New York, I was glad at that moment , I was sitting with Jason hearing about some really beautiful things.

' Hey!!! ' he said waving his hand in front of my face.
' Yea, sorry I just got lost in the beauty ' I said with a giggle.
' So what else you want to know about New York ? ' he asked.
' Now I want to know about this handsome guy sitting in front of him ' I said with a smile.
' What about me ? ' he asked with a laugh.
' Anything!!! I hardly know anything about you. Tell me about your family, friends, your inspirations, desires, goals everything ' I said with a smile.
' Umm ok, so basically I am Jason Stinson from a well known reputed family in London. I have a younger brother and I came to New York 7 years ago for completing my schooling, thats it now you know my biography ' he told winking.
' Ok thats great , and you living here alone since then ? ' I asked.
' No I lived with my grandmother but recently she moved to London with Mom and Dad. ' he told with a smile.
' Now enough of my biography tell me something about you ' he said.
' I am Kate Parker and I have recently moved to New york ' I ended my description giggling.

He was laughing on the way I told about myself . I laughed seeing him laughing.

' Something that I don't know Kate ' he said.
' Ok. My family lives in Florida and I have an elder sister who is married and is just blessed with a daughter ' I said with a smile.
' Ohh she must be cute ' he said

I showed him a family picture of last christmas and also a picture of my niece.

' She is adorable ' he said still looking at the picture.
' I know right ? ' I stated more than asked.
' What's her name? ' he asked.
' Its Mia ' I said with a smile.

His face expressions were a little depressed now I tried to ask him what happened to him suddenly but he just said nothing am fine. I knew something started to bother him but I didn't speak after that. I thought he was thinking about Stella and I never wanted to disturb him.

' Actually your niece reminded something I shared with Stella ' he said.
' Ohh am so sorry ' I said in a pleasing tone.
' Oh its not a problem, thinking about her makes me happy of the times I shared with her. She is just the perfect girl for me I don't want to move on ever . I see my future with her and I know she will come back someday because she loves me that much still. I remember the times when we used to meet at school and shared amazing time together when she smiled on my flirty and pleasing talks. The days when we used to meet outside school at the stationery and grocery stores because her parents were too strict and never allowed to go her out to meet her friends. She left me because it was her dream to become a doctor and also because I did stupid and terrible mistakes. She was awesome and is still awesome for me. She said our future is impossible but I still want to wait for her because I just can't get along with any other girl now. I know it is worth waiting for her and thats why I always will ' he said.