42 ఌ︎ Absolute Order

Description –

Whenever the user speaks, they're able to change the tones of their voice to basically control their opponent. The time the user can control someone and the extent it goes to depends on how compatible the user's voice is to their opponent. Certain people can be almost completely unresponsive to any of the user's voices. The area being controlled depends on the user's words. They have to speak the name of the body part, or imply the body part they want to reign over.

Special Move(s) –

Paragraph Palace: When the user is faced by an opponent who has a very high tolerance against Absolute Order, they use Paragraph Palace. Which is a move where the user talks about a variety of topics trying to find which one interests their opponent enough to let them take over.

Speech: When the user is cornered, they're able to make a speech of any topic. The user's high distress will amplify the words effectiveness. If the user's voice is carried to each person cornering them, they'll be able to control most if not all of their opponents.

Drawback(s) –

Loss of Voice: When the user completes the move Speech and/or Paragraph Palace, their vocal cords will be ultimately worn out. If the user continues to be harsh on their training when their quirk is not ready to be upgraded, they may lose their voice for longer and longer periods of time.

Headaches: When the user alters the tone of their voice to fit their opponent, they'll put a lot of strain on thinking of lists and singling down to one or two. Resulting in headaches.