9 ఌ︎ Toxic Breath

Description –

Toxic Breath is a very dangerous quirk. If it is not controlled correctly, the user may harm those around them and themselves. Toxic Breath gives the user full reign over how the toxins escape from their mouth. Toxic Breath is a quirk that is unable to be "turned off", the user has to wear a filtering mask every second of the day other than when they eat, though even then, it would be a challenge. The user controls which toxins leave their mouth and how dangerous or deadly they will be. (And vice versa).

Special Move(s) –

Safe Haven: This is a move that calls for harmful (or harmless, it depends on the emotion the user is feeling at the time) toxins to surround their body. Though the toxins do not damage the user's physique or internal state (a characteristic from the move), they could be deadly (or not) to the people around the user.

Toxic Compression: As the user develops their quirk, they will learn how to compress the toxins from their breath. The compressed form of toxic chemicals does not show as a perfect circle each time. Sometimes it takes shape as a star or even a triangle. The mass of toxins is flexible to the user's will, and can be used as weapons to infiltrate their opponent's health.

Drawback(s) –

Uneasy Working: Because the quirk is unable to be "turned off" (unless by another quirk), the user is more prone to accidents while younger or when the quirk is still developing. To prevent any unwanted injuries, the user must wear a mask or something of the same sort.