22 ఌ︎ Doll maker

Description – 

When the user uses Doll Maker, the hairs on the user's head will become transparent and very long in length. The user controls the hair like tentacles, the hair moves in flowing motions that can ensnare an opponent in their beauty. As the victim in trapped, the user can make the hairs expand and take over the victim's body. Leaving the victim aware of what they are doing, even if they wish to stop. Doll Maker consistently makes the user grow new hair of various lengths each second of the day (which is why the person who wields this quirk has very long and healthy looking hair).

Special Move(s) –

Bear Trap: When the user heightens the attraction of their glowing hair, they are able to trap enough people (all of the people ahonare ensnared in the user's hair weigh up to the weoght of a bear). This puts a lot of strain on the mind and can backfire. If the user loses concentration, the dolls that they have under their control might slip and run or attack.

Drawback(s) –

Seizures: If the user controls more than 5 people, unless they are using Bear Trap, they will endure seizures that can happen at random times. Due to the stress on the user's mind.

Albinism: Because of the use of the user's hair as an attraction, the user is more often than not an albino. Their hair and skin are found to be almost as white as snow. 
(Some may see this as offensive, and if that is you I am terribly sorry).