19 ఌ︎ Gardener

Description – 

The user has to be equiped with knowledge about floragraphy. Gardener is a quirk that allows the user to grow flowers out of human flesh. Using the flowers, they are able to harm their opponent. As the flowers are growing, the user can make the enemy feel excruciating pain until the growth has stopped. When the growing bud has bloomed, the flower, no matter the plant, becomes poisonous. Different flowers have different poisons but they are all toxic to humans and animals.

Special Move(s) –

Poisonous Thorns: When the user plants a flower seed into human flesh,  it starts to grow. The user can make the flower of any sort sprout very sharp thorns that cut the enemy very deeply. The thorns are coated in a poison that then enters the opponent's blood stream through the cuts.

Perfect Bouquet: This move is made when the user plants more than ten seeds or seedlings into the opponent. The seeds mature into a very pretty bouquet. The flowers are normally coated in blood from the many deep cuts that they've created.

Internal Growth: This move is very self explanatory. The user plants seeds inside of the opponent's body. The victim's chance of dying is magnified by thousands as this happens. Only the strongest live through it.  

Drawback(s) –

Loss of Breath: When the user constantly plants seeds and/or seedlings, they lose their breath rather easily. They can't do any physical activity for an hour or two depending on how many seeds they plant over their limit.