20 ఌ︎ Vines

Description –

The user has small storage compartments inside of their hands. Vines of any sort can come rushing out at will. The user will have to be experienced in many different types of vines and the environment they live in. For the vines to shoot out, the user must control the amount of body heat and humidity that that their body contains. This can be very difficult if need be. The vines come out of the user's fingertips much like a rope. The user, in time, will learn how to control the thickness and length of the vines. But at first they will be small and perceived as weak.

Special Move(s) –

Evading Arms: When the user is caught in battle, or in a disaster, they shoot our their vines and hit away anything that may come to harm the user. The vines grow thorns if something threatens the user and their emotions spike.

Drawback(s) –

Broken Nails: When the user continues to use Evading Arms, the vines may swing wildly and go out of control. They spin in the direction the nails are and break them off completely or they just chip.

Finger Cuts: If the vines have thorns, they will slice the user's finger pads open. Much like a paper cut. This only happens if the user's pads are not calloused and rough. If they are, the thorns will have a much harder time cutting the skin.