21 ఌ︎ Phobia

Description –

When Phobia is activated, the user dives into their opponent's mind, digging out their deepest, darkest fears. The user creates a special illusion that only their target can see. They become their target's phobia. This quirk is normally only used by adults who have experience. For Phobia to work, the user has to go through their target's brain and search through many memories and fantasies. For the user this can take hours, days, months, and even years. We call it the mind's world. Only the people with quirks like such can access it.

Special Move(s) – 

Paralyzing Fear: When the user becomes their target's worst fear, the target is temporarily stunned. If they fear what the user has become with every bone in their body, they may become paralyzed until further notice.

Drawback(s) –

Nightmares: As the user continues becoming more people's fears, they start to have nightmares. Everything that they've seen will start to morph into one great big monster that the user fears the most. Think of it as karma for attacking other people's minds. This can cause loss of sleep.

Nose Bleeds: While the user is in phobia form, the air around them become very dry. Dry air, as you know, causes nose bleeds. So the user's blood vessels in their nose will burst. The amount of blood loss is dependent on how far the user goes.