Chapter 12

Enjoy the chapter.
Previously....
After what he just said I really wanted to kiss him and I think he noticed. He pulled me closer and stared into my eyes and my stomach fluttered. He looked at my lips and then back to my eyes as if asking for permission and I nodded. As we closed the gap between us and our lips were inches away.......
------------
' knock, knock,knock'

We quickly put space between each other and looked to the door.

" Hey can I get in there I really have to take a shit and you guys have been in there for awhile."

That clearly annoyed voice from the other side of the door stopped us from doing something that shouldn't happen. I don't know what came over me ,but fate is telling me that it's a good thing we didn't kiss and I feel weird about what was about to happen. Zayn smiles at me one more time before letting go of me and I smile back.

" We'll be out in a second okay." Zayn huffs.

He turns back to me one more time.

" You alright?" He smiles at me and I wipe my face quickly and look in the mirror to make sure I don't have makeup on my face. " You look fine." He snaps me out of my thoughts and I smile at him as to say thank you.

As he opens the door the person on the other raises their eyebrows suspiciously at as and smirks.

" Don't look at us that way you dumb fuck she has a boyfriend." Zayn huffs again. "Come on Kat, let's get away from this idiot , before my idiot radar goes bazerk." He rolls his eyes at the guy and I walk around Zayn attacks the with more rude words.

Once the guy shuts the door I turn to face Zayn and frown at him.

" What?" He puts his hands up innocently, even though he is completely guilty.

" One: I don't have a boyfriend, me and Isaac are done and Two: you didn't have to be rude to the guy he was just assuming things." I cross my arms and tap my foot like a mother waiting for their child to do what they asked.

" Don't say that, please hear him out before you make you decision." He pleads. " And I will say sorry to the guy if that's what you want ,but promise me you will hear what Isaac has to say before you decide." He tries to make a deal.

" You really want to say I have a boyfriend after we almost...."

He cuts me off " but we didn't and I won't tell if you won't. So please Kat." He's right.we didn't so no need to worry.

He intertwines his fingers and gives me a the puppy dog face.

" Mmm.... Deal, but your apologizing first." I have to give in or I'll never hear the end of it.

" Fine." Is all he says before knocking on the bathroom door.

" I'll be out in two minutes, just taking a shit." The guy says from the other side of the door.

I laughed at the guy and his humorous modesty. Zayn was getting annoyed and decided to knock again.

" I said I'll be out in two minutes. At least I'm not fucking in here like the last to people." He laughed and that's when my anger came out.

I kicked the door twice at full force.n

I didn't even give the guy a chance to open the door the rest of the way before I bashed him in the face with it and I heard a crack,but that didn't stop me.

"What the fu---" is all he got out before I started to punch him harder and harder.

My adrenaline was pumping and my heart was beating so loud I couldn't hear anything ,but my own breathing.