Chapter 18

So... How is everyone doing.... I'm bored and I have no life.. but don't let that stop you from reading.

----
Harry styles....

My jaw literally fell to the floor and all I could get out was a squeaky noise which got there attention.

"Crap."

Harry's eyes shot down at my dress and back to my face with a smirk.

"Niall can I talk to you." my words are rushed.

He quickly jumps up from the couch and walks to me by the stairs.

"I can't believe M---" he cuts off my whisper yells.

"I know I am as shocked as you." He lets out a awkward chuckle.

I remembered how Harry just looked at me and the fact that he was still eyeing me the same way with that creepy smirk made me feel uncomfortable.

" Niall can you go up to my room and get my black cardigan out of my closet and bring it to me." I give him a small smile.

He nods and takes two stairs at a time to get upstairs faster. Harry stands up still smirking and makes his way over to me.

"Hello Kat. You look beautiful." His hand grazes my arm a little,but I move back, running into the wall.

"Hello" I rudely mimic what he said.

He laughs at my poor attempt to move away and steps even closer to me. He is only inches away from me and I can smell mint on his breath. He is wearing his normal black skinny jeans with a white v-neck and a leather jacket over top. His hair is in its natural curls and he has the front jelled slightly back so it isn't in his face.

"Now, what's the point of moving away from me. I don't bite. Well at least not until I get to know you." He smirks.

I roll my eyes. " Well, guess what. I don't care for you being around me so please don't talk to me." I cross my arms in front of my chest.

He steps closer to whisper in my ear. " Well that's okay because I don't really care for you either." He backs away smiling.

As he walks out of the room, Niall comes back down, my black cardigan in hand.

" Thank you." I attempt to smile as he hands it to me.

"No problem. Wanna watch some t.v.?" He gives me a weak smile.

I nod and we sit down flipping through channels.

Out of all people it had to just be Harry styles' dad that my mom fell for. I hope he is nothing like his son. As we decided to watch a movie, I think it's called jaws. Niall said his uncle went to America and this was the movie he brought back. It is an okay movie, but Harry has been looking at me creepy for awhile. He is sitting in the recliner to the left of my couch that Niall and I are sitting on. I would scold him every once in a while ,but it didn't discourage him from giving my that creepy look.

" Kat, Niall, Harry. The food is done, come wash your hands and take a seat. I am making plates right now." My mom calls from the kitchen.

Me and Niall quickly jump up and walk to the kitchen to wash hands, Harry behind us. Me and Niall were about to sit when...

" Kat and Niall where are your manners." My mom glares.

"In a dumpster at the other end of town" I whisper just loud enough for Niall to hear and he chuckles lightly.

"Harry you sit In between Niall and Kat." My mom scolds me and Niall ,but gives Harry a nice smile.

I sit down and scoot almost to the end of the table,but my mom gives me a very rude glare so I had to scoot back over.