Chapter 8

It's finally time for school and as usual Liam is by the doors waiting for me when I pull into the parking lot. Even when things are bad between us he cares enough to put it to the side for awhile only for one of us to bring it to attention later.

" Morning." he says with a welcoming smile as we head into the school.

Instead of replying I smile and nod.

We still sit in silence through out literature as Mr. Songster talks about upcoming assignments. Liam being his nerdy self absorbs every word coming out of my soon not to be teachers mouth like a sponge absorbing water and write it down word for word. Instead of doing the same I take out my drawling notebook and without thinking I end up drawling a collage of random things that would pop into my head. When the bell rings I quickly stuff everything into my backpack and head out the door and to my locker.

" Someone was daydreaming." Liam jokes as he leans on the locker next to mine.

" no I wasn't ." I lie.

" Yes you were." He starts to walk away.

" Was not." I lie again " prove that I was."

" Okay well Carter invited you and I to his party tonight but you didn't look up or even answer. You just kept drawling the whole time like no one was there." He calls me out and I roll my eyes at him.

" Maybe I didn't want to answer him." I keep our playful conversation going.

"Whatever. But I told him yes that we would go. I didn't say together because that's up to you." He walks faster so he can stop in front of me.

" Why would you tell him that? what if I already have plans?" I ask him even though I don't have plans to do anything. Well I have to tell Niall everything ,but that's it.

" I know you don't have anything." He says with confidence in his voice because of his answer.

" Well,I do have plans so I'm not going." I walk around him and he steps in front of me again.

" What?With who ?" He questions me smirking .

" I have to talk to Niall about ...." I stop myself.

" About what ?"

Great more drama.

" About what Katherine ?" He repeats

" Everything." Is all I want to say.

" what's everything? " He questions further.

" Everything ,as in why we haven't been ourselves around each other, why I haven't told him what's going on, why I haven't told you.... Just everything." I say not finishing my last reason.

" Why you haven't told me what." He questions this time his eyes are wide and he looks worried about what I'm going to say.

" Why I haven't told you that me and Isaac are back together." I look down at the floor.

" Wow, that's what he did last night. He asked for a second chance,you said yes ,and I ......" He stops at the end of his sentence.

" You did what?" My eyes go wide not knowing what he is going to say.

" I broke up with Ally because... I couldn't stop thinking about you." He nearly whispers and I gasp.

" why would you break up with her. You guys are good together don't let me get in the way !" I nearly scream at him and I'm lucky that no one looks at us even though we are in the middle of the hall.

" That's the problem, Your not in the way, I wanted to break up with her. We were too good together !" He screams back this time two girls look at us from there lockers and I roll my eyes at them.