Chapter 23

The light flicks on and we all jump out.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yells and claps.

"Holy ducking moo cow!" Louis yells and everyone goes quiet and looks at him weirdly."what?" He shrugs.

Everyone goes back to their previous talking and I walk over to talk to Louis along with some others.

"Louis you are weird. You do know you are old enough to cuss." I say as I give him a hug.

"I know ,but cussing isn't classy." He smiles and I laugh and shake my head.

"Then I'm far from it huh?"

"Yep. So far I can't even imagine a non-cussing Kat." He smiles.

We both laugh and talk for a few minutes and then Ally strolls over and Louis turns red.

"Hi Louis." She smiles.

"H-hi Ally." He says back shyly.

I roll my eyes at him and he glares back.

"Well this was fun,but I am bored with this conversation so I'm going to talk to someone else." I said waving goodbye and heading to the counter to get a drink.

"Hey mark." I smiled as I approached him. He was opening bottles of beer.

"Hey kittie Kat." He smiled.

He's always called me kittie Kat, it's my nickname that only he can call me. Liam's is 'Papa li' and Niall's is 'Neil' which Niall always throws a fit when Mark call him that.

"Can I have a drink so I can go find Liam." I smile and he grins widely.

"What?"

"Nothing. So are you and Liam together yet or are you guys still playing it off as if you don't know what I'm talking about."

"Shut up." I laughed, ignoring his questions and he brushed it off and handed me a drink.

"Don't forget I'm only handing out 'fosters lager' unless they have an ID."

"I know. I wrote it on the dry erase board behind you so they know."

I smile as he turns to see my fancy bubble letters that say, ' fosters lager only ,unless you have a I.D.'

More people come for beer and I decide to leave Mark to do his job and go find Liam. When I see him ,he's sitting with Niall and Sam which are making out while Liam's on his phone.

"Hey guys." I Give a small wave but only Liam sees.

"Hey,does Louis like everything." He smiles as he puts his phone in his pocket.

"Well, I think. He said and I quote, ' holy ducking moo cow!' " I laugh after I finish and so does Liam.

I look over to Niall and Sam which are still swallowing each other's faces and then I look back to Liam and he shakes his head and laughs.

"They have been like that since we sat down. I'm surprise they aren't trying to jump each other's bones in a closet by now." He says in between laughs.

"Shut up Liam. We can do what we want when we want and nobody is planning on jumping anyone's bones. All virgins here ." Niall glares at Liam.

"Yea, no bone jumping." Sam adds in.

I start laughing at them and Liam sticks his tongue out at me.

"So we're going home so you two have fun and tell Louis we said happy birthday." Niall says as they stand up.